Letters to people, today, August 31, 2014 - September 1, 2014:
August 31, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for the service amys to become black girls with big butts, big fat ass with fat lips and flat noses with bulging eyes - everything ugly about them as black girls during the black stargate era timeline and the Borstein boys are black guys also.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 31, 2014
Dear Mr. Travis Henry & Amy Angels, Amy Angels & Friends,
You will never have a black stargate era timeline in your first programs. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 31, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I just want to let you know that you're insane. Please don't have anymore wax museums that showcases superstars and other notable personas. The fact that you should give my "original first family" some respect is because they deserve respect. They earned it.
Your "Dianne" of LifeWorks, telephone receptionist is a puny mortal. Bet you, she can't even open a can of sardines, let alone answer telephones. I wish for God to turn her into a black slave forever. She doesn't deserve to be a starship cruiser.
If I wanted to hurt you more, I could, but that would only erupt to more hurting. So, I will not.
But, if you turn one more of me and myselves and all of the selves of my "original first family", borstein people not included, into wax statues or stone statues or any metal statues, you will turn the same amount of Borstein Boys into wax statues or stone statues or any metal statues as well.
OK?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 31, 2014
Dear Miss Sandra Whitmeyer aka Miss Amy Goddess Angel, leader of the planet,
I just want to say thank you for everything, for all of the comfort that you have done for me and a lot of other people. I also want to say farewell to you because I don't think I made it through to be a Goddess Angel. I think I died in the fire and you resurrected this body. You are lucky that God blessed you. Anyways, I hope you are happy that I did not become a leader of the planet.
How this body became a Goddess Angel is a mystery and a miracle. You are truly blessed. I should know. I saw the Prince of Persia movie and one small hit in Jake Gylenhaal's forehead by a sword made his spirit come out of his body, just one small hit. I think he's weak. But, they had to rewind time for his spirit to come back to his body.
So, for me, I wasn't breathing for 6 seconds in the fire, and it will only make me think that that's not me anymore. I died. Anyway, that's the end of that.
Anyway, that's all.
Bye.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 1, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I said, I don't want to be with DeMarcus right now. I want to be with Travis Henry. Stop asking me because I'm not going to do it.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 1, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Fine. I'll be with DeMarcus the whole entire lifetime of my first lifetimes and 5th and 6th lifetimes. That is if you sell to me the 20 acre river-front property I've had my eye on for the longest time in Stevenson, WA.
Just make sure that I get together with Travis Henry in the 2nd lifetime, the lifetime where I'm a blonde Amy Goddess and Travis Henry looks like John Travolta, and my last lifetimes of each timeline of my Agenda. OK?
I also want Travis Henry to have his memories intact.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 1, 2014
Dear Travis,
I'm asking if you and your wife and children and your parents could live in my property in Stevenson, WA to guard my private yacht and private jet plane. I'll have 2 mansions built there, a 5 acre runway and the log cabin is in the riverfront where I will have excavators dig up an entrance or parking for the yacht. You guys can live there and use the yacht and plane any time you want. Just take care of them for me so that when my family and I need to use the yacht and plane, I could ask you and your dad to drive the yacht, but for the plane, we'll hire a pilot. OK?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 1, 2014
Dear Daniel,
You have no right to tell me what I should or shouldn't eat. From now on, you eat crap. And you're neither my brothers, Philip or Allan or Sergey. You should go to Hell, you fucker! I know that you're a Borstein Boy. Everything about you tells me that you're a Borstein Boy! You know the deal. You're no longer the leader of all leaders of the planet here. It's not as if you guys were. There's still no take over of the other leaders of the planet's realms and planets. Plus, your Rachael Weisz is a fraud. She doesn't have magic. Her magic is borrowed from me and no one else. You're a fraud, through and through.
Just because you think I'm not capable of anything doesn't make you my boss. My boss is myself only for now. I don't report to anyone. And if that doesn't alarm you, it should because I'm going to cut your head off one of these days for raping a lot of Amys.
You don't see me raping men when they've done me wrong. I kill them instead. When we battle it out one of these days, you're toast! You hear me? And plus, I'll soft kill you in ancient egypt and a lot of Amys will do the same to you too.
Ok. I hope I've helped you understand that you cannot talk to me anymore about anything. If you do, I'll blast you with another 10,000 Billion heads. OK?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 1, 2014
Dear DeMarcus,
I know you're wondering why I need to be with you. It's because the Borstein Boys think they could thwart whatever I got from the Borstein Boys to Travis Henry and hence, all of his selves. I got the "eye of the tiger" and you're not going to hear me roar louder than the lions because I'm a champion.
Anyway, don't worry about dying. We're all going to go through it - all of the starship cruisers, including Travis Henry and Mr. Ada Borstein. The only ones that aren't dying are the leaders of the planet. But, us, small people are left to rot in our own miseries.
Anyway, don't worry too much. If we never get rehabilitated one of these days, I'll just say, "good luck" to you and "good bye". Farewell, in other words. I know I'll see you in Heaven and in the spirit realms and perhaps, the Blue Man Group Era timeline.
To tell you the truth, sometimes, it's better not to be rehabilitated at all so they can't do this to us a second time around. I've let go of all things hopeful just so I could rest and finally get some peace.
As for me, I know where I'm headed - straight through the bottles of genies, or Mr. Ada Borstein and Travis Henry.
I just am glad that you'll be healed completely and that you will have a fine life. As we go towards one day after the other, a part of us is left to the imaginations of a by-gone era and then, we hear either that we've changed or that we've lost our self-control or emotions completely. And then, people call us liars. The nerve of those shit-heads calling us liars! They would scream out loud, or whine when they go through the same thing. And I know they would because all of the people everywhere are one and the same. They all came from one source and that was God, himself or one of his selves. We are Gods, you and I. We have made a covenant to our almighty God, the devil God, Bahala to give us what we need so we can survive in times of great indignation or domination by other selves of ours and to live comfortable lives so that we may put ourselves in service to show God that we revere him and love him more than ever.
To love God is not by portraying how evil one can be, but to be as good a person one can be because only good can truly show love to anyone, not evil. If you were evil, other people will do evil on you because you've either got a lot of people killed or you've either not cared about their conditions in life. People will hunt you down and kill you. I know this would not happen to you because you're a good person. I believe in you, DeMarcus that you will survive any obstacle that may come to you. You're that smart! I hope and pray for your safety as you travel around the city each day. Be careful, my love. Ok?
Your loving sister,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 1, 2014
Dear Kayla,
Please don't think that I'm the only heavy pain in the ass here. I didn't put you here so that you could tell me that. As far as I know, I'm innocent. It's those other ladies that worked here before you that wants to go to war against me and they failed. There were just too many of them to mention so I said, "all of the ladies" here at Hood View.
Didn't you know? There are actual people that needs people like you. They're disabled. Their perception is impaired, kinda like mine. Only I know better. Like Vern, Robert, Nancy, Sam, all of us here have impairments. We're not normal. That is why we're in this stinking city instead of California or Nevada. It's because of the heat and cold - it makes us smarter, wiser, and stronger.
Anyway, don't have sex with Robert or you'll be exactly like him - a dumbass! Haha! LOL! Sorry to say that!
And no, I'm not going to retract anything in this blog for no one, not even Rachelle. The last time I did that, I regretted it because that was a journal written in this blog. Now, I don't remember what I wrote about that fool, Robert.
I have THE RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH.
27 Amendments List Civics- Kelley
U.S. Constitution
****************************************************************************
Amendment- a written change to the Constitution
Bill of Rights- The first ten amendments to become apart of the U.S. Constitution in 1791.
****************************************************************************************
Amendment #1- Freedom of religion, speech, press, assembly, and petition
Amendment #2- Right to bear arms
Amendment #3- No one may be forced to house soldiers
Amendment #4- Protects against unreasonable search and seizure
Amendment #5- Rights of the criminally accused (indictment by grand jury, no double jeopardy,
no self incrimination, due process of the law, eminent domain)
Amendment #6- Rights to a speedy trial by jury (speedy trial, impartial jury, informed of
charges, right to an attorney)
Amendment #7- Rights to a jury trial in CIVIL CASES, more than $20- people sue over
money/property
Amendment #8- No excessive bail, no cruel and unusual punishment
Amendment #9- People have other basic rights not listed in Constitution
Amendment #10- All powers not given to the federal government are left for the states to take
care of/decide
Amendment #11- Federal courts do not have jurisdiction in cases against a state
Amendment #12- Provides for separate elections for president and vice president
Amendment #13- Abolishes slavery
Amendment #14- Provides equality for all citizens; state governments must follow previously
passed amendments
Amendment #15- All males have the right to vote
Amendment #16- Congress has the power to pass direct taxes, such as income taxAmendment #17- Senators are to be elected by the voters in their state; governor fills state
senator positions if position opens during a term
Amendment #18- Selling and drinking of alcoholic beverages is made illegal (prohibited)
Amendment #19- Gives women the right to vote
Amendment #20- Beginning of President, VP and Congress terms in office begins in January;
presidential succession can take place before Presidential inauguration
Amendment #21- Selling and drinking of alcoholic beverages is made legal (allowed again, #18
was repealed or cancelled by this amendment)
Amendment #22- Presidents may serve no more than 2 terms or a total of 10 years
Amendment #23- District of Columbia is allowed presidential Electoral College votes
Amendment #24- Eliminates poll tax (no required payment needed to vote)
Amendment #25- Provides for presidential succession and filling a vacant office of vice president,
if VP dies or his removed from office
Amendment #26- Lowers voting age from 21 to 18
Amendment #27- Congressional compensation increases may not take effect until after that
congressional term is over (their pay raise doesn’t go into effect until new term)
credits:
http://isite.lps.org/akelley/web/documents/27AmendmentsList_003.pdf
Sometimes, I find these amendments hard to believe that they are always followed. I've seen pictures of middle eastern descent prisoners that are men being tortured on the internet. Who knows? They got K-9s (dogs) to bark at them too at the same time that they are being maltreated. Horrible!
We just know that Putin and Obama is pictured together just recently. And now, they're going to war against each other? Who knows!
Anyways, Kayla, be careful, ok? Try not to bear your grudges against me, ok? It all just happened to be that the weather is our likely bet that things are going as planned. Summer's not over, yet, it is very cold in Oregon already. It started just last weekend. Anyway, I'll talk to you later.
Sorry, again.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 1, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for you to send the new Amy that you found from the Blue Man Group Era timeline and her "original first family" to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. I also want you to send Miss Amy Angel and Miss Amy Goddess Angel to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.
If you don't send them, I'll have Miss Amy Angel (Sandra Whitmeyer, leader of the planet) kill the Borstein Boys in her planets and realms by 500,000 Billion per time period inside their homes and 100,000 Billion per time period in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.
If you do send them, then, your boys will not get killed as much. It's up to you.
Either way, the new Ada Borstein will find his Amy somewhere among the many Angels he may find in his Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.
It's gotta be all or nothing.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 1, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
If you are having problems deciding who I should be with, I'll make it clear to you - it's Travis Henry. If you're going to keep me inside the house during my very first lifetime, I wish for you to let me go and start my program with Travis Henry. I don't want to have sex with any Borstein Boys, ever! I already told you who I want and that is Travis Henry. Ok?
"We don't have to take our clothes off. We can dance and party all night, and drink some cherry wine, uh huh". This is exactly what I want to do all the time during my Agenda.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 1, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I'm not going to do it. I'm not going to be with DeMarcus during my first lifetimes of my Agenda. I've changed my mind. Give me my money and leave me alone.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 1, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Nevermind the document that I wrote on this post about me getting together with DeMarcus during my first lifetimes of my Agenda. I don't want to be with him. I want to be with Travis. And this is my wish. You cannot force your wishes against mine. This is my Agenda and whatever I want is what I'll get.
I want to have a nice, relaxing time with Travis during my very first lifetime and all of my first lifetimes during my Agenda. I want to have a romantic time with him out in the moonlight with the splashes of the river and the rustling of the leaves by a soft breeze can be heard. I don't care if you don't want us to be together, but we're going to do it with Travis' memories intact all the way to the end of the 1st program.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 1, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Please don't kill Charleton Heston and my brother, Philip or Yul Brynner anymore. NO "ONE THOUSAND" YEARS ON THEM. And NO "ONE THOUSAND YEARS" ON YOU TOO. OK?
If Miss Amy Angel aka Sandra Whitmeyer, leader of the planet doesn't kill you for "1,000" times, then don't kill my brother, Philip and Charleton Heston. Otherwise, you still cannot kill Philip and Charleton Heston.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 1, 2014
Dear Travis, my love,
I guess I'm going to have to be with DeMarcus Bishop today and for every first lifetimes because of that damn, Ada Borstein, asshole! I meant the Borstein Boys, not Ada Borstein, the demoted one.
Anyway, I heard the song, "Everybody in the club gettin' tipsy" by J-Kwon and Ada Borstein said he's going to shoot me with a gun if I don't comply. Sorry.
I'm so bad these days that if I push too far, they might kill me before I start. So, we'll just have some fun some other time, ok? I'm pretty sure our second lifetime is as magical as my first lifetime.
Nothing is going right these days. I won't be surprised if we get killed at the end at all.
Anyway, Mr. Michael Gurfinkel said that the Borstein Boys created 850 Billion songs. Ha! LOL. All of them sucked except for 200 Billion songs. And those 200 Billion songs, they got it from me as a brown, persian, ugly, Amy. Hehe. LOL.
I'm black can't you see? Anyway, shit happens.
Bye.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 1, 2014
Dear Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and Michelle Kwan,
I know you are both inside my body and both of you are creating my monologue. I just want to say that you shouldn't say things that aren't true. Like this morning, for instance, one of you said that the leaders of the planet don't have to give little people anything because the little people are below the leaders of the planet.
First of all, the Borstein people are a bunch of idiots. Their invention days were over once the previous Miss Amalia Goddess Angel IV-II became Gabriel. Therefore, all angels here except for the Amys are a bunch of idiots. Their bless-ful days were over before they began. Not to mention magical powers as well. But, I doubt it. It has to start somewhere or were there? Hehe. LOL.
So, you see, I know the Borstein people and all of the Angels that came from the previous Kingdom are a bunch of idiots because that's the way it is. Miss Amalia Goddess Angel IV-II becomes new and smites someone in that Kingdom and then, she has sex with people and people connect to other people and there you go. NO MORE.
So, you have nothing to hide. Everybody knows that you're a fraud. You created 650 Billion songs that has no melody or rhyme to it. Just plain music and mostly black music like hip hop, r&b, rap, soul, jazz, and others like pop, rock, metal, and alternative music. You suck through and through.
Admit it. You have no right to be selfish. The inventions weren't yours to begin with.
Am I making myself clear? Hehe. Hope so.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 1, 2014
Dear Miss Sandra Whitmeyer, leader of the planet aka Miss Amy Angel,
I've changed my mind. I want you to reduce the tabs of the Borstein Boys down to 60,000 Billion immediately and each one of them will have a service amy that were amy starship cruisers. Please kill them both. This is from the time you change it back to all the way to the end.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 1, 2014
Dear Mr. Travis Henry & Amy Angels,
Please give the Borstein Boys, service amys each, effective immediately from the beginning all the way to the end.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 1, 2014
Dear Miss Amy Angel,
Please reduce the tabs of the Borstein Boys in ancient egypt and other ancient civilization back down to 10,000 Billion only. Effective immediately as soon as you give the other Borstein Boys, service amys. OK?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 1, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I realize that I'm probably going to be with DeMarcus during my very first lifetime which is today and then, the 5th lifetime and 6th lifetime, but I probably will get together with Travis during my first lifetimes instead. If not, it's DeMarcus Bishop. I really don't know at this point.
But, I wish you'd give me the same type of private yacht and private jet plane during my first lifetimes. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment