Search This Blog

Thursday, August 14, 2014

More wishes, please!

More wishes, please:

August 13, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I wish to start my program on February 15, 2015.  You're going to give me a check of $150 Million, plus my apartment and my 2015 red, Kia Rio, 4 door sedan.  You and I are also going to open a direct deposit bank account at Bank of America for $3,000 a month in monthly allowance for me, for Philip, for Allan, for Stella, for my mother, for my stepdad, and for my Uncle Roger and Uncle Rey.

And then, I will buy the SE 170th & Division foster home from my Aunt Linda, and the foster home at SE Mill Street.  I will remodel both foster homes, one at a time with the Mill Street foster home first and then the SE 170th & Division foster home.

I'd like a new Administrator to work as Administrator instead of my brother, Allan at the Mill Street foster home where we would put Sergey, Guy, and 3 new patients.

And then, Philip would not work as Administrator at the SE 170th & Division foster home.  We'll hire a new Administrator.

Me and my family will go traveling a lot and spend time with each other for the first 2 years of free time together.  Bonding time.  I'll take lots of pictures.

And then, after that both Philip and Allan would work 4 hours a day, 5 days a week only as Administrators.  There will be a male caregiver for morning shift, another male caregiver for swing shift, and a male or female caregiver for graveyard shift.  The Saturdays and Sundays shifts are the same - male caregivers for day and swing, and female for graveyard shifts.  This would be in a new residential care facility that I'm going to have built.

While working as Administrators, Philip and Allan would go back to school at Portland Community College and refresh their math, english, literature, writing, and science skills.  They will get an Associates Degree in Health Care Administration through online schools.  After getting their Associates Degree in Health Care Administration of 2 years, after that, they will get a Bachelor's of Science degree in Business Administration, Leadership and Management and Accounting and Finance, double major for both Allan and Philip for 7 years.

At the beginning of my program, I will have 2 years of freedom and I still get to become an Angel, 1,000 of myselves everyday all the way to the end of the 10th timeline, before I get together with DeMarcus Bishop during my very first lifetime only.  

And then, after 2 years of being "at home" with DeMarcus (notice, this is only one time no matter how many times I write this), I will work as as a restaurant manager at my own Subway restaurant for 2 years only.  During this time, I will get married to DeMarcus, have a child, and then, go to Portland Community College to refresh my math skills, english, literature, writing, and science skills for 4 years.

After that, I will take Fashion Design for 4 years and get a Bachelors of Art in Fashion Design.  I would've divorced DeMarcus Bishop in 2 years after the onset of the Fashion Design courses.

After 10 years of being with DeMarcus, Five more years, I will wait to marry Travis Henry and have 2 children with him.

After 3 years after me divorcing DeMarcus, I would finish my Fashion Design degree in 2 years.  After that, I will go to Portland State University and study Business Administration, Leadership and Management.  After that, I will get my Masters degree in Business Administration, Finance & Marketing.  While taking Business Administration classes at Portland State University, I will take Health Management and Communications at Walden University for 6 years.

After that, I will rest my brain for 2 years and not work.

After that, I will work as an Administrator of my own Residential Care Facility for 6 years.

After that, at age 71 years old, I will go back to school at Portland State University and study Civil Engineering and Architecture for 7 years.  At the age of 78, I will start a home building business and will work until I'm 90 years old.  I will not work after that.  I will rest for 5 more years and then, depending on my health, I might die already.


Philip and Allan's program will start them being administrators of their own respective foster homes.  After that, they will become CEO and CFO of Manaois Enterprise, Inc.

I'm also going to start a charity housing the homeless of Portland, Oregon and Gresham, Oregon.  I'm also going to start a charity shipping for free dog houses.  And then, I'm going to give $250 Million to charities Worldwide for families and kids' food, housing, and necessities, plus clothing, and shoes.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment