Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Twin Babies

Twin Babies:

August 19, 2014

Miss Amy Goddess Angel (Mexi Manaois or Rosario Mendoza) and Miss Amy Angel (Sandra Whitmeyer or Sugar Amy that is me) can both open portals in space.  Miss Amy Angel was me during the July 4th Independence Day, 2014 during the early morning hours when I played the song, "Sister Golden Hair", by the band, America.  I guess she got it from kissing Roscoe, the dog.  I've been kissing Roscoe, the dog.  You see, Roscoe, my brother's girlfriend's dog is Travis Henry and God fulfills my wishes.  And my wishes were to be with Travis Henry as many as the stars above in the night sky.

Miss Amy Goddess Angel haven't had any contact with Travis Henry when she first started out or maybe, she did.  Up to that extent, I don't know.  Because my guardian Angel, Mr. Michael Gurfinkel said, that Miss Amy Angel have a lot of realms.  She fulfilled all of my wishes.  And I plan to give her "1 Million".  The details will be written much later.


No comments:

Post a Comment