Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Kai Harris

Kai Harris:

August 20, 2014

Dear Kai Harris,

I don't know who you think you are but you cannot prey on me because if you do, I'll have you pay 10,000 Billion times per time period by true decapitation as a service girl for the starship cruisers.  

Don't you know who does my star wars era planets and the rest of the star wars era planets of the Amys?  It's Sandra Whitmeyer, leader of the planet aka Miss Amy Angel, leader of the planet.  I know you're not impressed because you think you can do better.  Bullshit.  How?  I'm the chosen child of God today.  Therefore, God bestows me with so much blessings.  So, you better treat me with respect if you want to get stuff from the leaders of the planet.  Your life is not enough for me to give you what you need.  You have to be respectful and compliant just like everybody are.  Am I making myself understood?

You nearly got me killed in the Philippines and that's something that I will never forget and forgive.  My life depends on my Agenda and the livelihood of everybody depends on Miss Amy Angels' expertise and generosity.  I suggest you tell Mr. Ada Borstein that.  And tell those Niggers to stop being honory.  They're not top choice but white people are.  Because white people are the right choice to become Masters of the Universe - not black people.  Black people are ugly, stinky, and dumb.  They're dumbohala.  I hate them.

I'm white, never been black.  And they'll wait forever just so they could have me forever.  Make sure you stick that in your thick brain.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment