Search This Blog

Monday, August 18, 2014

Cannot use the new little Amy Angels' inventions

Cannot use the new little Amy Angel's inventions:

August 18, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

You cannot use the new little Amy Angel's inventions after the beginning of the Modern Era.  You will either send white missionaries to all of the countries in the World and have them have children with the local population or you cannot use the new little Amy Angel's inventions for your useage.

You cannot use the new little Amy Angel's inventions for black people because the inventions were not made by black people.  They were made by white people, white, blonde haired, blue eyed Angels and their partners are white men too.

I don't care if my father who is dark brown showed up at my room at the Holgate Blvd. house I was living in and he was wearing a grey hat as a ghost.  I'm glad he disappeared in a white mist.  You just simply cannot go on.  You cannot go on pretending that you have something when you don't have anything.

I don't care what you say either.  You're a damn liar and I can prove it.  You're not going to squish me out of more time.  You're done and over with.  I think I have given you more time than necessary.  This is my 3rd or 4th or 5th time of piling time up your sleeve.  I'm not going to give you more.

If I do give you more time, it is because you simply aren't responding to my requests or you are just non-compliant.  Either way, you'll lose.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment