Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Change of Heart

Change of Heart:

August 19, 2014

Dear Mr. Travis Henry,

You have (1) 500 "sets of realms" and (2) 1,000 "sets of realms" for your first program.  Please no sugar amy prostitute program.  However, I think you should get even with the Borstein Boys.  In the 10 Billion year role playing games, have them get beat up by gangsters and killed by stabbing and decapitation, have them jump off a building, set them on fire in an apartment or burning building, shoot them point blank range inside their houses as if they're being robbed, rob them of their posessions, send them to the war zones, drop bombs on them, don't feed them - they're experiencing famine, send them to the concentration camp including the borstein girls, do whatever makes you feel like you could take back your sanity.

Now, after the time I have just given you, please don't give them anymore service amys inside their imprisoned home while getting killed.  From now on, there will be no more service amys for them.  Forget what they want.  You should follow me and rehabilitate the service amys because I'm rehabilitating your ass.  That pathetic "Angel" song by shaggy is no longer valid.  No more service amys for the Borstein Boys.  The Amy Angels will make sure of this.  The Amy Angels will take out all of the service amys of the Borstein Boys and send them to the planets and realms of the Amy Angels to be rehabilitated.  And when you are done, the Amy Angels will take out all of your service amys out of your planets and send them to the Amy Angels' planets and realms to be rehabilitated.  If you don't rehabilitate them, there will be 6,000 Billion of yourselves that will go to the planets of Mr. Ada Borstein to live and suffer as you should be.  There are no tricks to this "6,000 Billion count of each one of yourselves".  It is what it is.

I think I've had about enough of you guys' treatment of young and innocent and beautiful ladies.  If you want to romance other ugly girls, you should, but never be around me ever again.

And for that fool that beat up a filipina girl as his wife that I saw on the video today, he will be demoted, and decapitated as his original self and left for dead.  I don't want to say that I'll be scared.  I'm not scared.  

I want you to put 4 Borstein Boys in a 4 Bedroom, 2,000 square foot house with a queen size bed each and kill them every 20 years.  Make them clean their room and the rest of their house, cook their meals, and rest.  That's all they're going to do.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't owe any of you anything.  I make my own destiny.  And I know that you're a fraud.  However, I'll give you some time to unwind.

I'll have the same thing done to both of you in the Amy Angels' planets and realms, except you and yourselves don't have to get killed and beat up and robbed during the 10 Billion year role playing games like the Borstein Boys do.

I gave you guys realms, I gave you guys my services and my body, I gave you useage of my inventions, I gave you magical powers and this is what you have in store for me?  I'll turn the Borstein Boys into apes and monkeys in the Amy Angels' planets and realms during the 1st program.  You should turn the Borstein Boys and girls into apes and monkeys too during the 1st program because they did that to you.

I'm not going to add anymore time.  I'm done.  You may have the remaining "400 Billion Million Galaxies worth of "sets of realms" for your useage.  You have to follow the other documents that has time given to the other leaders of the planet in this blog.  You have to do the 10th program on all of your planets and realms.

Again....

NO SUGAR AMY PROSTITUTE
NO PROSTITUTION OF ANY KIND
NO STAR WARS ERA PLANETS
NO 10 BILLION YEAR ROLE PLAYING GAMES
NO WAR ZONES
NO SERVICE AMYS FOR THE STARSHIP CRUISERS

Ok?

Mr. Ada Borstein will never be able to know what hit him.  You should kill him 6,000 Billion times per time period by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilization.  I'll have 10,000 Billion of the Borstein Boys killed by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilization in the Amy Angels' planets and realms.

Mr. Ada Borstein wants everything for free.  He can't have it for free.  Nothing is for free nowadays.  He should know better.  He treats his people like animals.  

That is it for now.  I'll talk to you later.

Sincerely,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment