Here's a picture of my mother. I know she knows the whole thing about what I put in this blog, and how God demoted her as Rihanna. But, I love her just the same. I never hated her. I only want her to be a good person and to stop making my brother, Philip not eat breakfast or lunch. Just the other day, she didn't want Philip to eat lunch before them driving to places. My brother had papaya for breakfast and she called that "full"? Come on! I was so pissed at my mother at times during my life for neglect. And then, she's going to do this to my brother.
I know some other mothers out there are worse. Watch me not attend their funeral. I'm serious. But, with my mother of today, I will attend her funeral and maybe cry because I will never see her again till the next lifetime and throughout this Agenda of mine.
Can you imagine, me giving out money to people and they still treat me bad? I'm not going to do it. I'm not going to give them money and housing. But, with my mother, I'll give her a nice house all the time. OK?

No comments:
Post a Comment