Search This Blog

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Final Fantasy 7

What's it all about?

August 16, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

After the time I gave you, you cannot go on further.  As long as I am giving you time, that's all you have.  Once all of the Goddess Angels goes away, you're done and over with.  You can finish all of the time you've been given, but you cannot add more on your own.  You've been demoted by God, that means you're finished.  I'm not going to be your slave any longer.  I am finally free.  If you want "1,000", I'll give it to you.  The rest of the details of that is going to be written in this post.  You promised me you'll follow my "TEN COMMANDMENTS" if I give you the time you want which is "1,000", no more, no less, but more with "5" and "50" and the rest of the "smaller and large amounts" of time.  The least you could do is rehabilitate me and all of the people that you imprisoned - send them to the Amy Angels' planets and realms.  They'll be rehabilitated 1/4 of the whole entire time that they paid, and that includes my Uncle Roger and Uncle Rey.  I think the reason why my Uncle Rey is black now is because you've killed him a lot.  So, I'm going to turn him back to white again.  At least, I'll try.

I know you've seen it all from the very beginning.  I'm white, pure white.  I'm not black because the black civilization came after me when I was just beginning.  Hmmm....weird.  Oh well, who cares.  Maybe, it came before I did.  It's those stupid male Angels from the previous Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses that threatened the life of an inventor Amy.  They'll pay for what they did, seriously.

Anyway, there will be no more white or black civilization after the civilizations I invented once you're finished.  There will be no more rampant slavery, prostitution, or sex slaves.  I'm free.  I'm finally free.

Ok?  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 16, 2014



Dear Mr. Ada Borstein, Mr. Travis Henry & Amy Angels, Amy Angels & Friends, Mr. Michael Gurfinkel & Mr. Justin Eakins & Amy Angels, Borstein Boys, Reynaldo Mendoza & Amy Angels, Jake Gylenhaal & the Amy Angels, Mexi Manaois & Rosario Mendoza and 30,000 Billion of theirselves & the Amy Angels,

You can have 1,000 Billion Million Galaxies worth of "sets of realms" that I said I would give you - no extra "1,000".  Please use the 10th program on all of your planets and realms.  The Amy Angels & Friends have 50 times as much for a total of 50,000 Billion Million Galaxies worth of "sets of realms".

Again....

NO SUGAR AMY PROSTITUTES
NO PROSTITUTION OF ANY KIND
NO STAR WARS ERA PLANETS
NO 10 BILLION YEAR ROLE PLAYING GAMES
NO WAR ZONES
NO SERVICE AMYS FOR THE STARSHIP CRUISERS

All other male leaders of the planet other than Mr. Ada Borstein and the Borstein Boys will never have service amys.  They will have wives instead that are Amys and will be able to kill their wives in the ancient civilizations as slaves by true decapitation.  Their wives will pay 10 heads per lifetime only.  Thank you.

Everything I've written about the 10th program will be observed.  The 2 seasons of the year, summer and spring.  Spring being rainy and cooler in temperature.  There are farmlands, forests, trees, plants, flowering plants, grass.  There are bodies of water like lakes, rivers, streams, waterfalls, ponds, sea, and ocean.  The ocean and sea is as big as 1/2 of the ocean of planet Earth.  There are houses, apartments, and condominiums or residential buildings.

The maids will work from age 19 to 55 years old.  They will work outside of their home.  They have their own housing of 2,000 square feet of space.  They will be given (1) one hour lunch and (2) 20 minute rest everyday.  They will work 5 days a week only.  They get 2 days off from working a week.

And then, there are 10 Billion timelines with 2 Billion time periods per timeline that has THE BLACK PEOPLE'S TIMELINE where half of the population of the World are black or colored and the other half are white and are separated by continents or massive huge islands or land that covers the face of the planet.  There is also THE ORIENTAL PEOPLE'S TIMELINE.  Instead of black people, half of the population of the World are oriental people or asian people and asian mix white people and the other half of the population of the World are white people.  And then, THE BEAUTIFUL TIMELINE, THE BLUE MAN GROUP ERA TIMELINE, AND THE BLACK SLAVERY TIMELINE.  The black slavery timeline is when the Masters are white people and the slaves are black people during the whole entire timeline or time period.  And then, the other timelines like the Jewish Stargate timeline, the Greco-Roman Era timeline, the Roman Era Civilization timeline, the Spanish Era Civilization timeline, the French Era Civilization timeline, the Flying cars timeline, the Final Fantasy timeline, the Ultra-modern and Advanced timeline, the Super ultra modern and Advanced timeline, and the Aliens and Angels and Humans timeline.

And then, the next 20 BILLION TIMELINES with 2 Billion time periods per timeline, all of the timelines, all of the people on the planet where everyone is a white, Caucasian blonde haired, blue eyed person, or dark hair with brown eyes white Caucasian person, or Blonde or Red haired green or blue eyed, white Caucasian person, or Dark haired with blue eyes, or green eyes or hazel eyes or grey eyed, white Caucasian person, or Brown hair with blue eyes or green eyes or purple eyed, white Caucasian person.

OK?

Furthermore, let's finish the giving-out of realms and planets.

I wish to give each one of you 50,000 Billion Million worth of "sets of realms" with the same amount of galaxies - 50,000 Billion Million galaxies per realm times 10 Quarternillion times 1 Million with power up to the 10X1,000 galaxies per realm.  The Amy Angels & Friends will have 3 Million Billion Million worth of "sets of realms" with 50,000 Billion Million galaxies per realm times 10 Quarternillion times 1 Million with power up to the 10X1,000 galaxies per realm.  I'll also give Mr. Ada Borstein & the Borstein Boys each - 500,000 Billion Million worth of "sets of realms" with 50,000 Billion Million galaxies per realm times 10 Quarternillion times 1 Million with power up to the 10X1,000 galaxies per realm.  Mr. Travis Henry will have 100,000 Billion Million worth of "sets of realms" with 50,000 Billion Million galaxies per realm times 10 Quarternillion times 1 Million with power up to the 10X1,000 galaxies per realm.

That is all I could give you except for the Amy Angels & Friends in which they will all share the realms and planets and leadership with Miss Amy Angel and herselves.  By the way, NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS, including Jake Gylenhaal's.

I'd like to give the Amy Angels & Friends, 1,000 Billion Million worth of "sets of realms" with 50 Billion Million galaxies per realm times 10 Quarternillion times 1 Million with power up to the 10X1,000 galaxies per realm.

NO TAKE OVER OF THE AMY ANGELS & FRIENDS' REALMS AND PLANETS.

And Miss Amy Goddess Angel can have 100,000 times combined of all the realms and planets that I just gave everybody even though she has turned into a white shadow.  It's still ok.

Again....

NO SUGAR AMY PROSTITUTION
NO PROSTITUTION OF ANY KIND
NO STAR WARS ERA PLANETS
NO 10 BILLION YEAR ROLE PLAYING GAMES
NO WAR ZONES
NO SERVICE AMYS FOR THE STARSHIP CRUISERS

EVERYTHING I'VE WRITTEN ABOUT THE 10TH PROGRAM WE'LL DO IN ALL OF YOUR REALMS AND PLANETS THAT I HAVE JUST GIVEN YOU IN THIS DOCUMENT.

The Borstein Boys will pay 60,000 Billion times per time period by true decapitation in Mr. Travis Henry's & the Amy Angels' realms and planets, and in the Amy Angels & Friends' realms and planets

The Travis Henry boys will pay 60,000 Billion times per time period by true decapitation in the Amy Angels & Friends' planets and realms.

The Borstein Boys and the Travis Henry boys will be rehabilitated every 100 Million Billion Trillion "sets of realms" and 1/4 of the whole time they paid after they are done dying.

All of the people imprisoned in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms will be sent to the Amy Angels & Friends' realms and planets to be rehabilitated.

I'd like to give the Amy Angels & Friends another 1,000 Billion Million worth of "sets of realms" with 50 Billion Million galaxies per realm times 10 Quarternillion times 1 Million with power up to the 10X1,000 galaxies per realm.

And then, for the rehabilitation programs, I'd like to give the Amy Angels & Friends 50 Billion Million Galaxies worth of "sets of realms" with the same amount of galaxies - 50 Billion Million galaxies per realm times 10 Quarternillion times 1 Million with power up to the 10X1,000 galaxies per realm.  

Ok?

Please consider this document as one and unified in terms of wishes like the timelines, the non-proliferation of the 1st program ideals, the maids, and the rehabilitation programs.  However, THERE IS STILL NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS.

Ok?

Thank you.

Now, I need to set up a $250 Million check, plus my apartment, and my brand new, red, 2015 Kia Rio by February, 2015 by Mr. Ada Borstein and a direct deposit account of a monthly allowance of $3,000 a month for my whole Very first lifetime.  This will ensure that our agreement is based on trust and mutual understanding.

Ok?

By the way, the 2nd leaders of the planet are 45,000 Billion and the Amy Angels as premiere leaders of the planet are 12,000 Billion.  This is valid in all of the planets and realms that I gave to people.  However, THERE IS STILL NO TAKE OVER OF EACH OTHER'S REALMS AND PLANETS.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 16, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Since everytime you kill, torture, or put hardship on Travis Henry and you're doing it to me too even though you got what you wanted out of me in terms of me giving you time and not the other leaders of the planet's realms and planets, you should pair me up with Travis Henry only because he is currently, my soul mate without the extra baggage of being decapitated or have my limbs chopped off and I'm left to die.

I wish to be with Travis Henry only.  I don't want to be with the black humans starship cruisers.  I want to be with everybody else except the real black people starship cruisers sometimes.

Those black people are nasty.  They're bad.  So, kill them, ok?  I see them on the news and I guess, it's understandable why they're bad - it's their make-up - it's ugly.  Hehe.  LOL.  Sorry, Miss Amy Goddess Angel - just joking!  

Travis Henry could never pull off what you did - he's an idiot!  If he did my star wars era planets in which I doubt very much because Hugh Jackman had fraudulent powers, Hehe, it's a done deal.  I would've given him more, but he doesn't want to rehabilitate me - so, no way.

Ok?

Alright.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 16, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

You're a man that is hurting.  I hope you go to Hell and die forever like what you did to me, you faggot.  I'm not afraid of you, maggot.  Why don't you just follow what I write and no tricks upon your sleeve?  God follows all my wishes.  If you're not going to follow my snow queen late wishes for a tree lover like yourself, God will not give you blessings.  God will lead you to slavery until you've had enough which is never.  I just thought this should let you know how much I hate you.

I don't think I'll give you the full "10".  I'm not that crazy about you.  Just kidding.  I never was.  What I gave you today is all that you'll get.  If I defeat any of my other selves, you only get 5% of what they gave you in terms of time.  NO TAKE OVERS OF ANY OF THE OTHER LEADERS OF THE PLANET'S REALMS AND PLANETS.

Your mind and your heart is as cold as ice.  I shall enjoy killing you one of these days.

Tell Neal Wadleigh his dick is a peacock, a 2 inch dick like himself.

Sincerely,

Amy




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 17, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I changed my mind.  I have changed your overall takings of time that my other selves gave you.  If I defeat all of my other selves, you only get 5% - no 10%, only 5% for each one of them.  Ok?  And the time given cannot include the time written during the hot weather bright sunshiny days, whether in a Castle or a house.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment