A letter to Mr. Travis Henry:
August 28, 2014
Dear Mr. Travis Henry,
By this time now, you're probably wondering why you think I'm such a coward. That wasn't me in the monologue. You already know that sooner or later, we would all have to face our own demons in life. I'm not the coward as you think I am. I have every right and reason to face my own destiny. Besides, the female voice didn't sound like it was my voice. I know, I heard while being half-asleep.
If I commit suicide now, there would never be another light in your life. No one to show you the way. No one to give you what you need. And there would never be anymore service amys. Is that true? Maybe. Unless, of course, it probably couldn't be true because there would always be someone that is of myself or a different Amy that would take us to the next level.
I'm so pissed off at that Brad Pitt. He cries because Gwyneth Paltrow is dead, in the movie, Seven? What an actor! Wake up, Brad. People are dying everywhere, around you, near you, and you, particularly. After all, you're Travis Henry, himself. You were Chris Phipps of Hood View Residential Treatment Facility. Hehe.
Boy, are you a star. You know, you don't have to do it again, you know. No one said, you or anybody else that are stars today could be a star again tomorrow. That's just asking for too much trouble. But, if you feel like you don't want to die and survive, then be a star like my brother, Philip for the second and last time.
Now, Philip is a true star. He's the next King Ada Borstein of the next cycle. He's Angus McLaren aka Travis Henry. And Angus McLaren is one of the Angus McLarens of the Amys, including my Angus McLaren. I know because Philip as my younger brother when we were little and growing up never died from his fall - he was alive when I found him, having convulsions from hitting his head from the fall at our school gym and then, he was healed by Mr. Ada Borstein and recovered fully, much better than he's ever been.
When you're having convulsions and you have a very high fever like my brother, Allan when we were little, that's doesn't mean you're going to die - you just need to be healed completely and absolutely.
I know, too much convulsions. So, let's get on to the topic of why I think you can't be relied upon to help me in my star wars era planet stories. Simple. You didn't rehabilitate me. You do know that no one can tell you what to do now. You're free. You're no longer a servant of Mr. Ada Borstein. You have your own realms and planets and you make decisions on everything yourself. So, if you're not going to rehabilitate me, that makes you a damn liar! And a good one at that.
You might be fast at sword fighting, quick and adept at all types of warrior stuff, but you're not that great. I know you couldn't have done my star wars era planets. You just ain't good enough and I've seen you fight. You wouldn't last a single second fighting the Gods - the Borstein Boys and boy, are those guys, tough! It will need someone of a different stature in life to tear the heads off of the Borstein Boys with my bare hands. It will take a God, a real God!
And of course, no one would help an Amy be ALL THE BEST SHE CAN BE and give her a comfortable life other than an Amy herself and that is Miss Amy Angel, Sandra Whitmeyer, leader of the planet. I also want to thank Mexi for doing the same thing, but I think Mexi is a fraud. Who knows!
Stop pissing me off and telling everybody that you helped me. You did me no favors, but you still got what you want and those are realms, planets, service amys, starship cruisers, and a free and comfortable life because I thought I might as well give you one because the Borstein Boys are angry at you for some reason or another. And they're not going to let you off the hook in their planets and realms.
Besides, I got you killed many times. You still have to pay for the realms, planets, and service amys. I will not just give you myself without you paying for them, just like the Borstein Boys. And Mr. Ada Borstein even helped me become an Angel and you did too. So, I owe you both one.
Still, both of you need to rehabilitate me. But, if you don't, that's ok too. I guess that's just the way life is! But, I'm still asking the both of you to rehabilitate me. If Mr. Ada Borstein rehabilitates the service amys, I'll have him be rehabilitated too. But, if not, then, I can't rehabilitate him.
And only a few of my brothers' selves are stars in the Worldwide Cinema. My brothers today are the biggest stars there are - they are Tom Cruise and Keanu Reeves. OK?
Talk to you later.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment