More letters to the Angels:
August 3, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Please kill Eddie Rivera for calling me, "Garbage". Kill him 60,000 Billion times per time period by true decapitation from now to forever. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 3, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I will not service Eddie Rivera at any point in time. Have the black starship cruisers that are females and Nancy Hogan (16,000 Billion of her) service Eddie Rivera. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 3, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
These are the tabs in your planets for the following people:
Tom Cruise - 1,000 Billion times per time period by true decapitation
Philip Manaois - 1,000 Billion times per time period by true decapitation and 1,000 Billion times per time period by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations
Allan Manaois - 4,000 Billion times per time period by true decapitation
Sam Spinnett - 3,000 Billion times per time period by true decapitation
Jimmy Dean - 2,000 Billion times per time period by true decapitation
Herminigildo Manaois - 30,000 Billion times per time period by true decapitation
Christian Bale, Scott Speedman, and Hugh Jackman - 4,000 Billion times per time period by true decapitation
Roger Mendoza - 30,000 Billion times per time period by true decapitation
All of these tabs are a one time only thing - no duplication. I'll service all of the boys listed on this document except for Herminigildo Manaois and Roger Mendoza. NO EDDIE RIVERA. Dorotea Manaois will service Herminigildo Manaois and Jocelyn Morada will service Roger Mendoza. OK? This is now a change from the previous document of I'll service all of them here.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 3, 2014
Dear Mr. Travis Henry,
The tabs of the Borstein Boys are: 60,000 Billion times per time period by true decapitation in your planets and realms.
The service amys will still service them from the beginning when the Amy Angels became 2nd leaders of your planets and realms all the way to the end. They will remain confined in their homes and getting killed at the age of 40 years old.
Nancy Hogan, Kayla Wilson, Mey L Saechao will also service the Borstein Boys. I've deleted Reeva Steenkamp from this list. Reeva will no longer service the Borstein Boys.
OK?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 3, 2014
Dear Travis,
Ang kaligayahan mo ay kaligayahan ko, kaya nagdadalawang isip ako kung bibigyan kita ng kalahati o buo. Yung sarili mo na si Eddie Rivera, tinawag akong "garbage". Basura daw ako. Hindi ko na matiis and kanyang mga naghuhusgang mga mata kaya palagay ko, kalahati lang ang ibibigay ko sa'yo. Ok? If I ever change my mind, that means we're even. I had you get killed half of 60,000 Billion times in the Amy Angels' planets and you kill the Borstein Boys 60,000 Billion times in your planets. You better kill the Borstein Boys - this is your only chance of redemption and respect and pride. Have some respect and pride, man! Ok?
They want it for free, but I say, no way. Nothing's for free nowadays. You're not that special. You just got lucky, I say. Alright?
Ok. Ang nagmamahal ay hindi nagtitiis ng hirap. Ang tunay na nagmamahalan ay masaya, mapayapa, respetado at may karunungan. Mali mang mahalin kita sa maling paraan ay gagawin ko dahil iniibig kita. Sa kabila ng lahat, maging masaya ka sana.
I hope you understand Tagalog. If not, I'll translate it in English. I said, "A person that loves does not do it in vain. True love is happiness, peace, respect, and understanding. If I had love you the wrong way, with everything wrong, I'll do it because I'm in-love with you. On the other side, I hope you become happy.".
Ok?
Love,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 3, 2014
Dear Amy Angels,
I just want to say "thank you" for following my wishes. If you cheat me and hurt the Amy starship cruisers, I hope you rot in hell. You'll be back here in no time if you hurt the Amys and the Henry boys more than what is allowed and what is written here.
You don't have to eat the carcasses of the Borstein Boys. That'll only damage your stomachs. It's up to you.
You guys are very fortunate while the service amys are not. I expect a full pledge rehabilitation program in which I will write up soon. Ok?
Thank you.
May God Bless You Always,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 3, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for all former Amy Angels leaders of the planet to never become service amys. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment