Search This Blog

Friday, August 8, 2014

A new letter to Mr. Ada Borstein

A new letter to Mr. Ada Borstein:


August 8, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

You shouldn't be a white man having sex with a beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed girl.  You shouldn't be having sex with any white girl at all.  You should only have sex with black girls because that's where you belong, you freak in bed.  And no light skinned colored girls for you either.  You don't deserve to be white.  You're black.  Therefore, you cannot have the new little Amy Angels' inventions for your useage in your black civilization.  Your black civilizations is a barren field, ridden with dust and disease and famine.  

You don't turn around and use the new little Amy Angels' inventions and knowledge for your own useage.  You don't deserve it.  You can fuck a black girl anytime in a run down old house.  You're a peasant.

Don't ever tell anybody that I'm not an inventor or that the Amy Angels don't deserve their own way of good living.  You should be ashamed of your black, dirty as dust ass.  You're nothing but a rock, a stupid one.  You can throw out all of your stupid songs.  None of them tells the real truth.

Go ahead and fuck your way through black, fat ass, ugly girls.  I don't care if you do.  You're a moron idiot.  No wonder the Amy Angels are eating your carcasses.  They hate your ass.  You don't deserve to be the manager of blonde haired, 6 foot tall, beautiful, blue eyed Angels.  We're separating us from you from now on.  NO TAKEOVER OF ANY REALMS OR PLANETS ESPECIALLY THE INVENTION PLANETS OF THE NEW LITTLE AMY ANGELS.  IF YOU TAKE OVER THE INVENTION PLANETS OF THE NEW LITTLE AMY ANGELS EACH TIME, THE AMY ANGELS WILL TAKE OVER THE SAME PLANETS AND REALMS EACH TIME.

You're a scoundrel, a liar, a no good piece of shit.  You don't deserve anything.  You don't see me worrying about my future.  Whether I make it or not, I don't care because I know deep inside my heart, God will take care of me and allow light to come in to my heart.

You don't deserve to be white at any point in time.  I want you to kill half of all the black people in your realms and planets forever.  They will never go back.  They don't deserve to be white and be rich because being rich is for white people only.  And I'm white.  I know I'll always be white even if I get reborn as a black slave sometimes.  

You're a very, very stupid man thinking black people are on top and white people are in the bottom.  Don't you know that everybody is created equal?  Yeah, go wash my car and polish it, plus clean my house for me.  You're a maid forever.  Damn ass idiot.  I can't stand lazy people.

Sincerely,
Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More letters:




August 9, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I apologize again for the above letter.  I was just angry all the time because you treated me like a slave.  As always, I ask nothing from you but a better understanding of my situation because I feel like we have a lot in common.  

Miss Amy Goddess Angel and Mr. Travis Henry and Miss Sandra Whitmeyer Angel, leader of the planet - you know I want to thank you for taking care of me.  And in return you can replicate the new little Amy Angels' inventions.  The only thing I ask is that you house the realm new little Amy Angels in your moon planets one day at a time.  If it gets too crowded, it's time to go, meaning it's time to die by drinking poison.  As a new little Amy Angel comes in, she will get the space or house that is placed for her.  Ok?  Thank you.

You know, with the time that I'm about to give you and all the other leaders of the planet, I feel like I might as well give you the time that you've been given by me last week and more coming on the way because I care for you and I've nowhere to go but down in another hopeless path.  So, I'll be candid to you and give you what you want.  I'll decrease your tab in the Amy Angels' planets by a half.  You only have to pay 60,000 Billion from now on and for the rest of the time.

I cry because I feel like I'm not loved by God.  I gave myself to so many people and he didn't even love me like my other selves even though they are me.  And when God loved me, he still didn't love me enough like I loved other people because I will show up in the Blue Man Group Era where a lot of people are still black people.

Anyway, I'm not going to complain anymore.  I just wish now from God that he will give me love sometimes.

Now, I wish that you enlist all of the black men and women in America and send them to wars.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 9, 2014

Dear Miss Amy Goddess Angel,

You can replicate all or any of the new little Amy Angels' inventions for your own useage.  You may have white male and female maids in your house dressed up in uniforms so that they are clean when they are in your house.

All I ask is that please make sure that everybody is white people in your planets and realms.  A trade of information for your own good as well.

Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 9, 2014

Dear Amy Angels & Friends, Mr. Travis Henry & Amy Angels, Gabriel & Amy Angels, Reynaldo Mendoza & Amy Angels, Mr. Michael Gurfinkel & Mr. Justin Eakins & Amy Angels, and Jake Gylenhaal & Amy Angels,

Please have the leaders of the planet be white people and the Amy Angels be blonde haired with blue eyes in the 2nd program all the way to the 12th and 10th programs.

OK?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 9, 2014

Dear starship cruisers,

You're all a loser except the Amy starship cruisers.  Every single one of the Amy starship cruisers, whether it's me or somebody else, including Leah will become an Amy Angel.  But, you guys neither had planets of your own.  Right now, just don't complain too much if the best leaders of the planet are shadow people - they're all black.  But, you don't see the Amy Angels being black, do you?  Because almost all of them are white.  The only black Amys there are, are the service amys and perhaps some Amy Angels but the Amy Angels don't choose to be black.

I know you've been complaining for the longest time.  I promise I'll make it up to you.  Just don't think that I'm a loser.  I'm far from that.  I have at least 10,000 to 100,000 planets to myself before I become a Goddess Angel.  And in the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses, I'm a starship cruiser because I'm the Archangel, Gabriel.

Believe me.  The Black people did not invent anything.  They're stupid as hell for believing they did.  Stupid morons.  It's staring right at them in the face why I'm white and not black and why everybody hears my monologue and not some punk ass black shit twat who can't even read or write, let alone do anything that doesn't require extensive training.  They're stupid and I'm telling you they are because a lot of them still believe that they're on top of the World.

I am telling you, I will be reborn as a white, persian Amy in the next cycle in the Blue Man Group Era.  They already found a human being that looks like me but lighter in skin color.  So, I'm not worrying.  Do you know that myself, my secondary self will be an Amy Angel with Sandra Whitmeyer Angel, leader of the planet and will share the leadership duties of her planets and realms?  So, it isn't bad.

And I am not a bully. I just watch porno because I want to masturbate, nothing more.  And whatever people do in their bedrooms is their own problem.  You're living in a dangerous World where people are not so understanding of your needs.  That is why I'm here.  I'm here to share with you all of the wealth, freedom, sadness, death, and happiness.  I'm one of you.  I'm pure white.  I came from the white civilization with Scott Lorenz who vowed to have said he was pure white - that's Eminem, the rap star for you.  He was my man.  

Let's not fight anymore about what's wrong and right.  The most obvious intelligent right thing is, is to be white, no matter who you are.  Everybody wants to be white and beautiful.  Nobody wants to be black.  Because if you will take a look, being white is fashionable and an overstatement.  Being white is fabulous.  

Only black people are bullies who kills white girls and white men because they're dark in their hearts, vengeful, and jealous.  That's why people wants to kill them and enslave them.  

Anyway, enjoy it while it lasts that you're white.  You might enjoy being black anyway either in the other Kingdoms of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses when you are reborn as blacks.  

Either way, you win because you're white and I lose.  I'll let you win because I'm white.

Sincerely,

Amy



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 9, 2014

Dear starship cruisers,

It is true that the shadow boys and girls did not invent anything other than music, crime novels, and their intelligence in surviving the star wars era planet stories.  It is also true that the new little Amy Angels invented all of the material things, civilizations, food, cars, starships, and games that got turned into star wars era planet stories.  Mr. Ada Borstein and the Borstein boys invented their own star wars era planet stories as did Mr. Travis Henry and the Amy Angels.

Don't believe the songs that you hear on air.  Most of those are false.  It takes trillions and trillions of new little Amy Angels to create a massive amount of wealth.  You'll see some examples of them, but not all during the 1st program and the 10th program.  You'll just be surprised by the different surroundings that you'll be immersed in and all the other material things that comes with it.  I should know.  I've seen them on youtube videos.

Anyway, how the new little Amy Angels created their massive wealth is like this:  They're blonde haired, blue eyed, sexy, 6 foot tall girls having non-stop sex for a while with white male starship cruisers just like when Jake Gylenhaal has non-stop sex for a while with the Amys before they become Angels.

The new little Amy Angels gets heat inside their bodies provided by Mr. Ada Borstein while having non-stop sex with the white, male starship cruisers.  And as time passes by, this makes them very, very intelligent and smart and all of them work as a team to create their treasures.

This is very much like my Agenda where I will take my passion as a fashion designer and create my fashions for 40 lifetimes out of 176 lifetimes per timeline for 1 Million timelines.  The other 40 lifetimes, the fashions and jewelry designs I will re-create that the new little Amy Angels have created in their own planets and realms and I will be guided by Mr. Michael Gurfinkel because he's got control of my body.  In essence, inside my body, Mr. Michael Gurfinkel is the one doing my re-creations.  I also am going to do some paintings, drawings, and calligraphy and other crafts.  The other 80 lifetimes, I am going to school, graduating from school and working as a professional without the guidance of Mr. Michael Gurfinkel.

But, that all of these things written so far doesn't top Miss Amy Goddess Angel's prowess and know how on how to do my super, duper, super hard star wars era planet stories.  They're almost next to impossible.  The movies that you're about to see during my show is nothing compare to what I'm going to do.  And I am the winner out of all of my 1 Million selves that did this Amy Angel Program.  We battled it out in the battle dagger matches of the Amys.  The only one that I heard from grapevine is that Malou Mendoza was my hardest enemy to ever defeat in the battle dagger matches because they Mr. Ada Borstein tricked the shadow Queen that is Miss Amy Goddess Angel into thinking Malou Mendoza is her in one of his music videos, titled, Lady Gaga, bad romance.

But, the shadow Queen is no match to the shadow Princess that is Sandra Whitmeyer Angel, aka Miss Amy Angel, leader of the planet in hiding.  She hid herself and re-awakened me during my time of coma because Miss Amy Goddess Angel nearly got me killed.

If I have died during the fire when I immerse myself in a valley of fire and then this body became a Goddess Angel, all I could say, "Oh well.  What else is new?".  Right?  But, I doubt it.  Because God would not give a total stranger all of the blessings of an Ada Borstein just like God doesn't create all the Amy Angels and the new little Amy Angels equally.  With 8 star wars era planets, the Amys can become Amy Angels.  With 4 star wars era planets, the Amy can become new little Amy Angels.  The Amy Angels have big, gigantic white wings just like me, while the new little Amy Angels have 4 medium sized colored wings with blue, orange, yellow, and red as the color all done in a pattern.  I've read this on Google Search.  Male and Female Angels with big, white gigantic wings are called Angels.  The new little Amy Angels are called seraphim Angels.

Now, everybody's enjoying the fruitful labors of the new little Amy Angels.  It will take some time before you get to appreciate everything that I've written.

The black mulato Rihanna got killed by God and God possessed my body when he did that and then I became an Angel right away because the truth intelligence and blessings given to people for a good living and the right thing to do is what makes an Angel becomes top of the World.  And I want to thank the new little Amy Angels, Miss Amy Goddess Angel, and Miss Amy Angel, plus Mr. Ada Borstein and my husband, Mr. Travis Henry for making my Agenda an exceptional one.

I also want to thank my mom and dad for their support and love and my brothers who cared about me all these years.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Amy






No comments:

Post a Comment