Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

ROBIN WILLIAM'S DEATH BY SUICIDE

Robin Williams' Death by Suicide:

August 13, 2014

Lately, we have seen many stars in Hollywood dying by suicide.  Some of them are Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Corey Monteith, and recently, Robin Williams.  I know they might not have died by suicide but by alcohol and drug overdose but that's the same thing - suicide.  It's called foul play.  Did anyone force them to commit such acts or were they the target of something more sinister?  Nobody knows.  But, I have a feeling, the government officials in the United States has something to do with them.

You see, Michael Jackson is my brother, Allan, and so is Robin Williams.  Whitney Houston is my mother, Mina Manaois Goldin.  And Corey Monteith is Mr. Ada Borstein, the demoted one - the one I met at his house and went crazy because he thought he was going to get killed by his other selves.

Maybe, they did something wrong and that's probably why they are getting killed.  Anyway, I will miss them all.  I dearly love all of them.  Even if I don't show my family the affection they need, they have my support in any way possible.  I could only give so much love yet get nothing in return.  I guess, I'll never understand people.  

And kill Kurt Cobain for saying that "fish doesn't have feelings, so it's ok to kill them".  He needs to die by drug overdose and then, in another lifetime, shoot him in the head by gunshot.

I'm the fish, the fish that feeds the people.  I am Jesus Christ.

So, for Michael, Whitney, Corey, and Robin, may you rest in peace.

Sincerely,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment