August 13, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I know that people can't get what they want all the time and I've told you I'll turn that around in the 2nd program all the way to the 12th and 10th programs. In the 2nd program all the way to the 12th and 10th programs, everybody are free totally, completely, and absolutely. That includes all of the timelines that I've invented for the people of the World.
Please have 1,000 Billion Amys that are myselves, and 500 Billion Amys that are not myselves in the galaxies that has 7 planets that are an Earthlike planets that are starship cruisers.
Also, please include 100 Billion Allan Manaois selves, Philip Manaois selves, Sergey Voronov selves, Tom Cruise selves each and 500 Billion Travis Henry selves as starship cruisers.
I want to be with my brothers and Sergey and Tom Cruise and Travis Henry. NO "MICHELLE OBAMA" CAN BE WITH MY BROTHERS AND SERGEY AND TOM CRUISE AND TRAVIS HENRY AS STARSHIP CRUISERS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT "MEANT" FOR EACH OTHER.
ONLY ME AND THE REST OF THE AMYS AND STELLA ARE MEANT FOR MY BROTHERS AND SERGEY AND TOM CRUISE AND TRAVIS HENRY DURING THE 2ND PROGRAM ALL THE WAY TO THE 12TH AND 10TH PROGRAMS.
I know everybody thinks that the Borstein Girls has a gem in their hearts that you could just take away but before you can, you have to pay with your life tremendously. In fact, I don't care if people think so.
Me, particularly is a receiver of such gems because I become an Angel. But, as a vegetable Amy, I would say I'm no longer the Angel I'm supposed to be. I am only human as a vegetable Amy. And if you kill me as a vegetable Amy, I will kill you and curse you 'till Hell breaks loose.
I think I am an Angel anyway because of my body, it's a Stella Gong Angel body. She's an Angel from the previous kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses and has a different DNA than the Borstein Girls.
Since what I got is a "vision" and NO, I'M NOT MARIAH CAREY, MARIAH CAREY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE, I might as well take this up to God and make a wish - I wish to be a leader of the planet.
I think I cared enough for my family. I don't think they should complain on how I treat them.
I was laughing at this one music video by Paula Abdul and Keanu Reeves called, "Rush, Rush". Paula Abdul's boyfriend dies and while at the scene of death, she asks Keanu if he's fallen in love before. The next thing you know, they're in her place drinking milk. Haha. LOL. So, hilarious! It was so funny that I couldn't stop laughing.
There's this other song called "One Week" by the Barenaked Ladies, and it goes like this, "last week I cried, the next week I'll laugh at your funeral". Haha. LOL. It was such a funny song, I was laughing so hard when I first heard it. But, it was talking about me. It says, "till you say I'm sorry". Oh well, I must be going out of my mind.
Let's move on to a different topic. I got the Borstein Boys killed in Mr. Travis Henry's planets and realms because my brothers in whom I dearly love and Travis and my Uncles are dying like pancakes everyday in Mr. Ada Borstein's realms and planets. I gave Mr. Travis Henry the same amount of realms and planets (time) for them to have because I care about my brothers and how people should view them with respect and utmost care. Mr. Ada Borstein can't be putting people as Scorpion Kings and expect them to die. Too bad the pyramid went under the sand along with the Scorpion King's body.
Anyway, let's not make things worse. I guess that's just Travis Henry's destiny.
And the same for the service amys. More so for the service amys. They need justice more than ever. And my mother. I keep forgetting to write about my mother. I feel like an orphan. I feel like no one raised me. I'm not as close to my mother as I should be. I want to make this promise that before I become too busy with my work and for the rest of the time before she dies, I want to be close to my mother as much as possible.
Mr. Ada Borstein pays twice. The Amys pay twice. and Travis Henry pays twice. We're all equal now. And plus, we're all going to be rehabilitated, I hope.
That is all.
Sincerely,
Amy
NO SHARING OF PLANETS AND REALMS WITH THE BORSTEIN GIRLS. THE FOLLOWING PICTURES BELOW ARE THE AMYS AND STELLA GONG.
credits: google images. keyword: beautiful girls



No comments:
Post a Comment