Dianna McAllister:
August 27, 2014
Dear Dianna,
I just want to tell you that you're disabled today. You're ugly and you talk like a snake all the time. Get rid of the "snake talk" - the "hiss" sound at the end of each sentence. I thought you were from the white civilization, but, you're just like everybody else. You either was a service amy or you came from the black civilization. I think you were a service amy like me.
I'm so angry at those foolish Borstein Boys and Travis Henry boys that I want to cut them in half with my sword. I'll just use a pendulum on the two of them next time around - the Borstein Boys.
Anyway, you would not believe who you got partnered with on the movie, FOOTLOOSE. It's Robert Gibson. He's not disabled anymore in that movie and you're not either. You both blossomed into a butterfly.
Let's kill Dennis Quaid for slapping your face - 2 times by true decapitation.
I don't know what it is, but people wants to kill us. That's why we're going to kill them. They had nothing to begin with. And now, they're complaining about the dream houses. Well, they ain't seen nothin' yet. The dream houses are the basics. There are more advanced civilizations that they haven't treaded on 'till later in the first program.
I just want to say that there will never be another black stargate era timeline at any point in time during the first programs of the leaders of the planet. I hope I'm making this clear.
Anyway, the Amy programs were devised by me, Amy. I had no help from the leaders of the planet. It boils down to this, all Amys and other girls such as the Borstein girls fight the best Amys there are and whomever defeats all of them, wins and that's me and the Amy Angels. There's this stupid, foolish mortal that is a Borstein girl that thinks she's killed all of the Amys. Well, she was surprised when she fell, her head on the floor. No one tops us. We're cream of the crop. Thanks to Miss Amy Angel (muwah or me, for short). NO! She's got a long ways to go. She can keep going until she's had enough. Hehe.
The Amy Angels will fight for their territory one time only. One time is a one time deal. It's a done deal!
So, with the battle dagger matches, the star wars era planet stories, the castle days, and becoming a real leader of the planet, an Amy can become an Angel. And you'll have 100 times to become an Angel, ok? Any Dianna McAllister frauds will be decimated into pieces after becoming a stone pillar!
And then, of course, Amys can become Goddess Angels. There's a lot of us like that.
Well, we might've outdone ourselves and leave with only one victor, but I guess, it's always like this. Hehe.
Do you believe that I will become the next Ada Borstein? Pathetic, isn't it? Now, it will be my downfall, along with Gabriel - they're one and the same!
Great! I'm Gabriel! I'll sure love the nutty time that I'll be having. Hopefully, there's relief on the way. If not, we'll make one for the sakes of the people. Haha! LOL!
I think my fight is over! I'll talk to you soon!
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment