Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I don't want to fight Mr. Ada Borstein anymore, or am I?

I don't want to fight you anymore:

August 20, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I said yesterday that I'm not going to fight you anymore and that you were my friend.  I retract that.  It comes to me all the time that you really have no care for me and my brothers and my father and my children.  Don't you know that my brothers and I will be black someday like you?  When we are reborn into the Worlds with other people, are other leaders of the planet  making a difference in the World by giving all that they stole of inventions from the girls that they prey on to niggers who are dumb and stinky and idiotic like yourselves?  Or do they think that they're going to remain like that forever, forever being black starship cruisers?  What about all of the past and future people like us?  Where do they belong?  Don't you know I'm human too?  Don't you know that my brothers follow your orders to have food in their stomachs and for housing to have and for transportation to carry them to places?  And my children, I want you to stop having them portray as Jesus Christ in the ancient Jewish Civilizations.

Admit it, you will never become leaders of the planet.  You will become insects and other animals and you will be a white regular human being in the timelines each time as people gets killed by God in Hell and never come back again.

Besides, the spirit realm is probably as never-ending as the Universe and the Heavens, and Hell.  I'm quite sure about that.

But, as God kills humans in Hell, there's a lot of people that never comes back.

Please be mindful of our needs.  We work and follow your directions, not knowing if we will be here tomorrow and you can't even feed us?  Fuck you, moron.  Die like the animal that you are in Hell.

How come all other people in the World are having everything they need?  Why can't you give us what we need?  My brothers are done working at their foster homes as soon as possible.



Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



August 20, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Please don't blame Miss Amy Angel for not giving you what you want if you don't comply with my wishes.  All of the large segments of planets and realms have been written and the due date for them is February, 2015.  And if I write some more, I will write down the due date for them to be February, 2015.  If you want to get the whole thing, you must comply.  If you don't, you'll only get half of them.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment