A letter to Mr. Ada Borstein:
August 27, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I want to say that I want to thank you for everything that you've done for me. I just get angry a lot these days and confusion comes with it. I think you should let Miss Amy Angel go to the next Kingdom of Angels and Gods and Goddesses. She's helped you tremendously throughout your life. We have helped you become who you are today. She's given you magic anytime you need it. And I think Miss Amy Goddess Angel should be treated the same - treat them with respect, care, and love.
You know, we've given you our services and life. The least you could do is do what we request of you in this document.
Anybody who believes that Travis Henry helped Pentillions and Pentillions and more Amys do their star wars era planets is seriously mistaken. Hugh Jackman even came out of his own body so that he could be that person instead of his other self. What a pity! How foolish! I'm much more smarter now. And NO, I don't believe that Travis Henry would help someone like me to become a leader of the planet, only to get killed by me in the next chapter of life.
Please tell Kevin Porior that he's a dumbass and so are all Travis Henry's selves. I only like him because he's a great warrior, but not that great. I don't care about the resemblance of actions that Miss Amy Angel makes with Travis Henry, Travis is someone you cannot rely on. Just the other day, he told me he doesn't know me. He's afraid to suffer in due hardship, any hardships. And then, he's going to tell me that he's helped all of us? BULLSHIT!
Only an Amy can make us all a winner. Only an Amy can give us all the comfort in life. We did it all. Travis Henry makes all the Amys a winner and have comfortable lives? NO WAY! I'm just a pretty face, and a stupid one at that, according to some people. Those very same people can't even cook their own meals, let alone, build a house for themselves. They're vegetables!
I hate people like that stupid idiot, pre-Allan self. He's a dumbass! I'm better than you in more ways than one. I think, anyway, but, I know Allan has gotten smarter over the years. He's still a great warrior!
Philip is much wiser! I think Allan got affected by the "morticia" a long time ago. Alas, no more "morticia" for Philip. No more "morticia" for Philip and me ever. And no more "morticia" for Allan.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 28, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for all of the people I gave housing and money to to be free totally, completely, and absolutely free during their lifetime when they have the houses and money coming from me. I also wish for them all to be at my Castle Days, including all of my facebook friends. OK? Please change the wish I had before about Mey L Saechao and Stephanie Victor about not being at my Castle Days. I wish they now that they would.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 28, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for Philip to never do the "morticia" during your 1st programs. I wish for myself and Allan to never do the "morticia" during your 1st programs.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 28, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish to be healed completely, absolutely, and totally after I get off my medications by the year, 2015.
I also wish for you to heal all of myselves, Philip's selves, Allan's selves, and Travis Henry's selves, plus my mother's selves, and my father's selves, and my stepfather's selves from any sickness they may have during your 1st programs.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 28, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
There will be no more sugar amy prostitute program during your (2) 1,000 "sets of realms" and for the whole entire first programs of yours. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment