Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Last changes of mind

Last changes of mind:

September 3, 2014

Dear Mr. Travis Henry & Amy Angels, and Amy Angels & Friends,

I've changed my mind again, and I swear, for the very last time.  I don't want you giving the Borstein Boys that you've imprisoned and killed, service amys.  NO girls inside the house.  Ok?  Let's go back to our plan of having 4 Borstein Boys per 1 house of 2,000 square feet of space with 4 bedrooms only.  Ok?

This is because I think the Borstein Boys doesn't deserve any of my love.  They're a bunch of scoundrels.  OK?

Please make this change immediately from the beginning all the way to the end.  Nevermind what I wrote the other day about giving them service amys.  Ok?  

Effective immediately is this document to be done instead of the other documents stating the Borstein Boys should have service amys.  Ok?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



September 3, 2014

Dear Amy Angels & Friends,

Please resume back killing the Borstein Boys in your planets and realms for 1 Million Billion times per time period by true decapitation.

They got me killed.  They did not allow me to have a romantic and fun time with Travis Henry.  And they kept me in a g-mode after work as a service amy.

The hardship and pain and suffering I endure each day is unforgiveable.  I realize that now.  I thought I was doing you a favor, but somewhere along the line, I must give myself some ways of forgiving.  But, that will never be done and that is why the Borstein people are demoted.

They took my man from me and made him rebellious against me.  I chose him just because I saw him across the street from my house.  I chose the men I thought would suit me and they made them hate me.  What an asses these Borstein Boys are.

They need to pay and that is now.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment