Search This Blog

Friday, September 5, 2014

Update: Report of unfair treatment at Hood View Residential Treatment Facility

Update:  Report of unfair treatment at Hood View Residential Treatment Facility

September 5, 2014

Mey and I had an argument which she now calls a "disturbance" over Nancy Hogan and Sam Spinnett.  Mey said that I'm a bully for calling Nancy a "crazy wacko".  She said I shouldn't treat Nancy with hate.  I told her that Nancy follows me everywhere and turns her back against me to make me think I'm her which isn't true.  She does that to a lot of people here at the house.  She also stole my jewelry and used my whole bottle of "Amber Romance" lotion.

Mey asked me if I have any proof that Nancy stole my jewelry and used my lotion.  I said, I don't because nobody bothers to guard her from going into my room.  So, Mey said, let's drop the argument now because you have no proof.  And then I said, who else would steal my jewelry and use a whole bottle of female lotion but her who is always going upstairs and walks around the hallway.  Mey said, Nancy talks on the phone to call her family.  I said, "bullshit"!  Nancy calls her family way too early in the morning in which I found her lurking in the dark hallways upstairs with barely a sunlight shining through the window.

And then, Mey went on to say that I'm a bully because Nancy said to Vern, "you're a good guy" and then I said, "don't listen to her, she's whacko crazy in the head".  So, that's when the argument began.  Mey followed it with "the fact that you cannot be late for lunch because Felix, the cook has to do his things around the kitchen and cannot wait for you".  I said, I only did that for one time and I have until 12 noon to come down for lunch if I want to eat lunch.  She said, "you can't do that".  And I said, "that's how Scott (the former chef cook) has been treating me for one year now".

And then, I said to Mey, "you only look at me when there's a problem", "all other people here do the same things like Vern calling Sherrie and Robert a "Wihage" and other names calling.  And Sam is always late for breakfast, but she doesn't say anything to him.

They know what I've written in this blog and that probably scares them especially Mey.  But, still, she's getting on my nerves and she's tormenting me with her useless babbles of unjustified arguments.  

The fact that we don't have locks on our door here makes everyone's stuff a target for stealing.  

So, I finally said, "Mey, you're not even supposed to argue with me like that".  "You're supposed to listen to me and hear what I have to say".  

Mey said she's going to report our argument today as "disturbance".  And then, my guardian angel said, "write down a wish to shoot Mey in the head with a gunshot for taking a chance to argue with me and having me expelled out of Hood View with no back-up for an apartment just yet.

This is our 3rd time arguing about nonsense things like this over and over again.

I wish Mey would leave me alone.  I'm supposed to be crazy here like Vern in whom she doesn't mind calling Sherrie and Robert, a "wihage".

I'm allowed now to get a job and make money.  I don't care if whomever I get killed.  Do you know that after putting in a whole days work of cleaning and cooking my master's house and meals that I'm on a G-MODE for the whole entire time of 2 to 3 to 4 hours at night.  I barely get rested everyday.  And I'm supposed to go on for years and years like this to come?  Bullshit.  I will have the heads of the Borstein Boys in my hands as much as I want to because they all deserve to DIE!!!!

And NO SERVICE AMYS FOR THEM IN THE AMY ANGELS & FRIENDS' REALMS AND PLANETS - NONE!  THEY WILL DIE 500,000 BILLION, HALF OF A MILLION BILLION THAT WAS INITIALLY WRITTEN BY TRUE DECAPITATION.  

Walang awa yung mga yun sa akin eh, katulad ng mga kababaihan nilang panot din.  I said, they give me no mercy just like their female counterparts who thinks being a service amy is a laughing matter - idiotic, scumbag, piece of shit of her on TV!

I should never be poor or live in the Smokey Mountains of the Philippines.  I should never be raped as a teenager and get killed in the process in the barangays of the Philippines.  No respect for me will lead only to death by true decapitation.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment