Letters for September 23 - September 26, 2014:
September 23, 2014
Dear Nonoy Zuniga,
You're wrong about me. Hindi hanggang doon lang ang aking destiny. Kung hanggang doon lang na walang planets and realms ako na makukuha someday, God will let me know about it. But, so far, he said, I'm his pet, Gabriel and that I'm Chinese. God said, I'll be an Amy again. Because of my know how and integrity to do the right thing, he has blessed me with an abundance of love.
Only love begets love and only evil begets evil. Reap what you sow. Great, those guys, the Amy Angels cannot go on too further for God will smite them.
I guess I've paid my dues. Only thing I ask is for you to recycle me and hopefully your positive actions will bring blessings to you too despite of what I've written already or any other consequences.
Hehe. Yeay. The Amys stand for the Chinese people. And the Borstein and Travis Henry people stand for the Black people. Black people are males and White people are females. That's what I've always thought of the black and chinese human slaves in Hell.
Because men are more aggressive, they are black. Women are under men and are a much peaceful people so they are white. Believe me, this is how it goes.
So, you cannot think that I'll have nothing. I'm a somebody, a great one even if I never achieve what I'm looking for because only secondary people are always being the best. But, one of these days, I'll have 100 Million "sets of realms" with 250 Billion Million Billion galaxies per realm. Hehe. I'm wishing for it.
You, you don't get none. You suck. You fell from a cliff. You're buried with your scoundrel ways.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 24, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein, and Amy Angels,
Here's my last wishes on the Amys and Stella Gong's other selves.
I wish for one self for each day of myself from infancy to whenever you reach 45,000 Billion selves of mine (2 times) and Miss Stella Gong's other selves like Katy Perry, Rose Lambert, Oprah Winfrey, Jane Badler, and many more to do the same as me, to have one self of theirs everyday until they reach 45,000 Billion selves of theirs (2 times) to become Amy Angels and Stella Gong Angels and send them to Miss Amy Angel and the other selves of Miss Amy Angel numbering 12,000 Billion per planet each for 2 planets that is Jupiter-Earth and Saturn-Earth as soon as the Amy Angels started having these types of big planets.
I understand that Miss Amy Angel will have half of all her realms be for the little Amy Angels and the Goddess Angels and the Stella Gong Angels and the other half are all hers exclusively.
Thank you.
NO TAKE-OVERS OF THE AMY ANGELS' AND STELLA GONG ANGELS' PLANETS AND REALMS.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 24, 2014
Dear Orlando Bloom aka Travis Henry and Travis,
What do you think of me, an idiot or something? You think I'm your slave, but you're wrong. Now, I know that you truly thinks I'm nothing, along with your other foolish people and you, fool, fuck you, idiot!
If everything I do for myself's reputation is not good enough for you then you're not good enough for me.
Remember, I taught you everything you know before you think I cannot and should not copy you. Fuck you. You're a fraud, asshole! You should go to jail for faking your fights and die there, idiot!
I think the lines between the demoted and the not so demoted ones has been crossed. Alas, now, I know who I am and what I am. I am the next Miss Stella Gong, leader of the planet along with a Miss Amy Angel and Amy Angels. Thank God.
Bye.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 24, 2014
Dear God,
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to become a leader of the planet again someday. I can't thank you enough. I'm so relieved to feel that someone out there actually cares about me and loves me for who I am and what I stand for. I promise you, I'll never let you down. You can count on me through thick and thin and whenever you need me to care for people everywhere, I'm there.
Thank you again for all of the blessings you have given me. Amen. Through Christ, our Lord and Saviour, Amen.
Yours in service, always,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 24, 2014
Dear Allan and Philip and Sergey and George Zimmerman and DeMarcus, and Jimmy, Stella, and MOM, plus father and Clare,
I'd like to apologize for my behavior recently when I said I don't care if you guys die a lot of times. I actually do care. I wish you well when you get out of jail. I wish Mr. Ada Borstein will rehabilitate you guys. Let's not give them anymore planets because more people will die if they do. Let's just say that they should rehabilitate all of yourselves for one to 10 realms only. That should be enough. So that you can catch some sunshine. I'll ask Mr. Ada Borstein to not kill anymore people in those realms also. They should rehabilitate along with yourselves, the service amys as well. OK?
May God find your spirits and souls peaceful so that he may bless you with abundance of love and care. As always, may you rest in peace wherever you are. May God never separates us when we're gone and has come to rest in his spirit realms, in his open arms. May God give you all the blessings and love that you could possibly ever have.
And when we are called to be "no more", may God give us one more chance to be recycled.
Until then, brothers and sisters, may God bless you always.
Love,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 24, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein and the Borstein Boys and the Travis Henry boys,
I'm not going to listen to you with all of your lies. You can't do didly shit to the female Angels that are Amy Angels & Friends. And I'm not going to listen to you no more about your insecurities against every single Gabriels out there. As far as I know, we're going to do it whether you like it or not. You're not going to be there anyways with us, so you best bet to keep your mouth shut.
Whether its Gabriel's second self that does it or the original self, I don't care. Finally, our voices are heard and we're going to do it. Ok? I don't mean to sound mean to you, but you constantly batter me with your insecurities about me.
My problem has been addressed. I paid for the other selves of mine's comfortable and leisurely and fabulous lifestyle. What more do you want of me? Aren't you considering of rehabilitating some of us because you did use us to the ground and it's more than what anybody can say. If you do, the Amy Angels will rehabilitate all of your Boys and the Travis Henry boys. OK? Alright? Agreed? Ok, then.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 24, 2014
Dear Stella,
You were either a Gabriel or an Ada Borstein in the last cycle. If you were a Gabriel, then you just had your wishes fulfilled and that is to become a leader of the planet. But, if you were an Ada Borstein in the last cycle, that means, you're never going to be a leader of the planet again because you had planets and realms and the new Ada Borstein will become a Stella Gong someday.
But, I think you were a Gabriel because Miss Amy Angel always become an Ada Borstein or if it's the other way around, then, whatever. 10 of yourselves everyday until you reach the number of 45,000 Billion from you as infant in our very first lifetime together to whenever will become an Stella Gong Angel.
I really think you were a Gabriel because Gabriel is a straightforward-non-evil man. He's wonderful, isn't he? I now see myself in your shoes and I'm glad that we are friends. I value you more than Allan in whom his only quest in life is to do it again despite what his other selves go through.
I might not be you per say, but the Gabriel that paid with his life ultimately for so long, but I think God will give me 100 Million "sets of realms" with 250 Billion Million Billion galaxies. Hehe. One time is good enough for me. I'm happy with that.
I love you Stella. My heart feels sorry for you. If however, we don't see each other again someday, I shall know that you had come to the end of your hardships. Rest in peace, my sister. I love you.
Your sister,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 24, 2014
Dear Allan and Philip, plus the Borstein Boys,
Nothing you do will stand in the way of destiny. It's true, you may choose your destiny and how to do it, but once you've made a wish to God, it can never be broken, no matter what others do to you or thinks you should have. That is why it's called, Destiny. It's an event of your life that makes a promise to God.
That is why I know those frauds, Jocelyn Morada and Julie Ann Manaois, plus the pussycat dolls are nothing but frauds. They don't dictate my Destiny. Never. And Never will I allow anyone to do so.
What's mine is mine and you cannot keep it for yourself. And Paula Abdul is an idiot. You already know that. One of these days, you've got to stop hurting. It's not good for your body and soul.
I now want to make a change in my rules. Allan will die by true decapitation 500,000 Billion times per time period, while Philip will die by true decapitation 100,000 Billion times per time period only.
No one said that if you kill George Zimmerman that George Zimmerman is Philip truly. So, no more killings of Philip. No more killings of George Zimmerman.
Ok?
Thank you.
Could it be that George Zimmerman is the next Ada Borstein of someday? You'll never know. But, don't get him killed. Enough's enough of everybody getting killed.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 24, 2014
Dear Allan, and Philip, and Travis,
I know you guys may have your own planets and realms, but here in Mr. Ada Borstein's place, you are secondary along with that fool - Christopher Nichols and Ethan Dale.
I don't care if you guys die here. You make it look like you want to kill the Borstein Boys too and I'm sure you will because they kill you here.
By the way, Christopher Nichols and Ethan Dale will never go to Mr. Travis Henry's planets and realms to become 3rd leaders of the planet and they will never have service amys at any point in time anywhere and everywhere they are.
Ok?
But, still, it looks like you guys try your hardest to become somebody while others just sit and stand-by. I don't think you're number one here in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms, but I could probaby say you're number 2s and 3s.
The Borstein Boys are still number 1 here and Mr. Ada Borstein. The real Mr. Ada Borstein, the demoted one is number 4. I'm pretty sure he'll become a leader of the planet again someday as an Angel.
Well, I wish you good luck on all your endeavors and may you rest in peace when you are called to the spirit realms.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 24, 2014
Dear Jimmy,
You should know that the 3 foolish invisible people inside my body has got you going mad and I mean crazy. I saw you on TV where your father and mother cries because of your extreme, crazy, screamin' all over the place, throwin' tantrum and objects behavior. They got other people doing this too like myself. The putang-inang hayop na si Gurfinkel got me screaming out loud many times that I put an ALS Ice-Bucket Challenge on his head. They should do this to him too especially Francisco Robiso Palo. In other words, I dropped a bomb on Michael Gurfinkel's head because he's an asshole. I got him killed 60,000 Billion times or was that 120,000 Billion times now by true decapitation per time period. Hehe. LOL. He deserves to die up to 500,000 Billion times per time period for putting people into sickness mode and ordering the killings of many people and animals everywhere, not to mention abuse and neglect. Stupid damn bastard.
The Amy Angels should do this to the Borstein people too during their first program - never the Amys and Sugar Amys and Stella Gongs.
Anyway, nevermind the Amy Angels. They're not going to do anything like that to other people like yourself. OK?
I'm here for you, Jimmy, just in case you need me.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 24, 2014
Dear Philip and Allan, my brothers, Mr. Ada Borstein,
Let's get Eddie Rivera to die by 1 Million Billion times per time period with the the borstein girls servicing him. And you, Allan, your tab has already been written. Philip's tab should increase up to 500,000 Billion only per time period. Let Renee Zellweger (the actress) service Philip and the service amys service Allan.
I think this is good. Our limit per planet of deaths is a little over 1 Million Billion times per time period. I need at least 10 Million US dollars to start our program by the end of October, 2014.
I don't want to service Eddie Rivera. The service amys will never service Eddie Rivera, that garbage filth monster piece of shit. Bakla!
With Philip getting starring as the Devil God, Bahala in Warhammer Online Star Wars Era Planet story and sending more than 3 Billion Amy Angels to Hell to die by true decapitation, Philip was chosen to become an program Amy again and then, an Ada Borstein.
But, Philip got killed. So, now Allan wants to get in on the fun. Why did Philip get killed? I don't know. I hope not. Don't kill George Zimmerman, ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 24, 2014
Dear Mr. Sam Spinnett,
I want to explain to you about what I think of the whole thing. I think if God demotes a Borstein girl in a Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses, all of the Angels there have been demoted so that when the new batch of Angels go into the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses, there are new leaders of the planet that are Angels. Still, there are no take-over of each other's planets and realms.
You are right. A destiny cannot be destroyed and it cannot be altered either as I'm telling you now because once you are no longer with your enemies, your full power grows and then, you are a certified leader of the planet. Unfortunately with you, you're only going to be a sugar amy prostitute angel someday and you must go through slavery, hardship, and many deaths over the course of one cycle or more yourself to be able to harvest your other selves' credit.
I want to tell you that Philip, the Philips that died of sleep of the Warhammer Online Star Wars Era Planet Story is George Zimmerman. That is obvious because Josh is so sad to tell me that he wants to be with me. Allan cannot become an program Amy Angel again nor is he going to be an Ada Borstein again. It is George Zimmerman aka Philip Manaois that will become the next Ada Borstein of the next cycle and his Amy might become Stella Gong or Miss Amy Angel or one of the Amys today.
Allan will become a sugar amy prostitute Angel someday until his credit is no more. As a starship cruiser, it may or may not be used for such purposes such as becoming an sugar amy prostitute Angel someday.
The program Amy Angel I'm talking about is someone like me, not a sugar amy prostitute Angel, but the main Amy Angel, the undisputed and certified leader of the planet like Miss Amy Angel aka Sandra Whitmeyer, the Amy Angels.
Even if you've been demoted, if you have credit, God will not cheat you of your livelihood. In fact, he loves us so much that he will give us everything that we could possibly have. OK?
God wants to give us relief from chaos, anarchy, death, and hardship. He has even given us magical powers so we could fully use it to our advantage and to house, clothe, and feed our people. God is a good god. He just needs to get rid of us sometimes because there's too many of everywhere. The multiplication method is in the spirit realms. OK?
I hope this explains a lot. I really wish you could understand me better.
For Allan's original self to become a sugar amy prostitute angel someday, he'll have to go through slavery, death, and hardships, himself during some other time until the next cycle or more to be able to harvest his other selves' credit of today because his other selves takes precedence over him. He didn't die. I think.
Well, I'll talk to you later.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 24, 2014
Dear God,
I wish for all of the service amys in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms and in Mr. Travis Henry's planets and realms to make it through by not dying by true decapitation at the very end of their lives here in this Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
NO TRICKS, NO CHEATING, NO SWITCHING, AND NO BREAKING OF THIS DOCUMENT.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 24, 2014
Dear God,
I wish that all of the Amy Angels in this Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses become humans for 1,000 cycles until they are called out to die in Hell or as fowl birds for consumption on Earth.
Please give 1,000 of them a chance to survive in the spirit realms after the onslaught.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 24, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for you to save Roscoe, the dog from any harm. I'd like for him to become a human being, and then, an Angel for the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.
Never allow him to die by true decapitation at the end of his very life here on Earth. I wish for Miss Stella Gong to do the same.
I wish for Miss Stella Gong's fourth self to die in 47 Ronin by Keanu Reeves to settle the score, but never allow her first, second, third, and more selves to die by true decapitation at the very end of their lives here in your planets and realms.
Thank you.
NO TRICKS, NO CHEATING, NO SWITCHING, AND NO BREAKING OF THIS DOCUMENT.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 24, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Please kill Jocelyn Morada Mendoza 1 Billion times by true decapitation during the time of INDEPENDENCE DAY, JULY 4, 2014. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 24, 2014
Dear Stella,
I had to offer Allan one of yourselves, doesn't matter which one, but just not your first or second or third self. OK?
You will live all the way to the end of Mr. Ada Borstein's existence before he brings you back here to die by soft killings in Allan Manaois' hands. OK?
I told you I love you and I mean it. I'll go all of the troubles just to save your ass. OK? I'll die for you, Stella and go through all the trials and tribulations just to save your ass. OK? That much, I love you and what you mean to me. OK?
Love,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 25, 2014
Dear Tina,
You're a dork. I'm not going to get you killed further. You're not worth the pain that I have to endure. OK? Your credit is only for a small portion of 1 Million "sets of realms" because you guys died 8,000 Billion only dividing it among many of the girls here at Hood View, Instar Place, and Royal Palms, Cascadia.
And don't ask for more. You're not even sure if you're going to get one, but here you are, trying to die for no apparent reason. There is a reason but I forgot to write it down. You figure it out, dumbass!
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 25, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for the "Everything Under the Moon Phoenix Angels and "Elizabeth"" to never take effect. You may have 1 moon for yourself, but never all the others. And when I said, 1 moon, the value of that saying is 1 moon only, not 1 moon per galaxy. OK?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 25, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish for the weather to be cold and rainy for 3 more years from today in everywhere I go because I plan to travel around the World. OK? Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 25, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein, Amy Angels & Friends, and Mr. Travis Henry & Amy Angels
I'm going to tell the Amy Angels & Friends and Mr. Travis Henry & Amy Angels to feed all of the men, women, and children slaves in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations of their planets and realms with fish, goat meat, bread, seafood, vegetables, chickens, eggs, and abundance of water everyday. There will be a huge waterfall and down below the mountain where the waterfall is falling is a river, and that's the nile river and other types of river in the other ancient civilizations. The mountains are covered in ice and snow, but the weather is 85 degrees fahrenheit. The lands below the mountains are jungles where living creatures live like insects, and rats, wild pigs, and rabbits, plus snakes, turtles, and other aquatic animals in the river.
I'm also going to tell the Amy Angels & Friends, and Mr. Travis Henry & Amy Angels to have the slaves take a bath one time a day before going to bed to sleep. They're going to have to put them to sleep as well as all of the people imprisoned in their planets and realms.
I wish you would do these also, Mr. Ada Borstein and the Borstein Boys in your planets and realms.
I also wish for you guys to have the regular citizens of ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations to have them eat fish, goat meat, lamb, wild pigs, pigs, chickens, eggs, vegetables, bread, seafood, rabbits, snakes, and abundance of water everyday plus wine or milk. They can take a bath everyday whenever they want to. OK?
I also wish for Mr. Ada Borstein to feed my Uncle Roger and Auntie Jocelyn fish, rice, bread, seafood, vegetables, chickens, eggs, water, wine, chicken pasta bake casserole, beef casserole, meatloaf, soups, coffee, and milk. He's got to do this because they deserve to eat nutritious foods.
Let's not overdo our credit selves thinking we would be blessed if we punish ourselves too much. That is just not right. You've got to make sure that everything is right according to these plans.
And then, if everything is laid out as planned, I'll have the Amy Angels & Friends and Mr. Travis Henry & the Amy Angels have the slaves in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations get rested for 5 years straight before dying. That means, no work for them for 5 years. They'll just be inside their house all the time, resting and eating nutritious foods and taking baths everyday.
You must do the above paragraph too, Mr. Ada Borstein for the slaves in your planets and realms in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations especially Philip Manaois and all his selves, Allan Manaois and all his selves, Charleton Heston and all his selves, Florencio Ebora and all his selves, and Stella Gong and all herselves, along with all of the starship cruisers and regular human beings.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
NO TAKE-OVERS OF EACH OTHER'S PLANETS OR REALMS. THANK YOU.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 25, 2014
Dear Travis,
I'm sorry if I reacted so violently towards you. I thought you should know that you are not an Ada Borstein boy. You're the only one who knows that. Because Dwayne, the rock, Johnson aka my Uncle Roger aka Travis Henry was killed inside the magical pyramid and it went down the tube along with my Uncle Roger and and other people with him because he was the Scorpion King.
In other words, you're a fraud. You're not a borstein boy. You're somebody else. Or, if anything, that was pointed at me, the next Scorpion King. But, I'm Gabriel and the next Ada Borstein. Hehe. Loko mo, you are a borstein boy, nit wit.
Haha, you're not a Borstein boy. Wait a minute, I'm confused. You are not a Borstein Boy, idiot. You're a fraud. Either that, you've delineated from your friends by going undetected and they couldn't detect you for the longest time. You've cut off your line from your friends, your other selves and now, you're wanting to come back to them. Whatever.
Well, you've managed to outdo them, now, you're on your own. Don't expect any special treatments. You must endure any kind of hardship or anything else from the Borstein Boys, like I do because we're in this together.
I'm the next Scorpion King of the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.
I'll talk to you later.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 25, 2014
Dear Miss Amy Angel and Amy Angels & Friends, and Mr. Travis Henry & Amy Angels,
I wish for you to change what I wrote about 2 weeks ago that says you should get rid of the Borstein people and Travis Henry people in your planets and realms. Don't do it anymore. Just leave them alone. OK? I've changed my mind about it and I think they should stay. I just want to say, "thank you" to them for taking care of me here and the amy starship cruisers. OK?
Also, I wish you to get the Borstein Boys and the Travis Henry boys in your planets and realms - service amys. Group them pair by pair per bedroom for 4 bedrooms in a 3,500 square foot house with a large living room, large dining room, large kitchen, and 3 full bathrooms plus 1 half bathroom with walk in-closets and an office/computer room in the house. OK? Have them clean their living spaces, taking turns to cook meals and clean their bedrooms and bathrooms everyday plus laundry. After they're done with that, they can watch TV, listen to radio or play computer or video games or surf the internet. They can also read books and go to school online. Have all of them, both male and female households per house go outside of the house one day a week to any places they want to go. Make it Mondays so that they can do their chores and any business outside of their house on Mondays. Give them a car, $10,000 a month in monetary allowance, and information about what they can do during their outings like picnics, go to the river and swim, go to an aquatic park, go to a park, eat at a restaurant, spend time in a hotel or visit their relatives. Give them 2 weeks per year of vacation where they could travel anywhere riding airplanes, or boats or trains or go to the beach.
Please give to the starship cruisers information like the information you would give on leisurely activities to the imprisoned people in your planets and realms. Remember, the starship cruisers are free absolutely, totally, and completely. They can do anything they want. The starship cruisers will never be imprisoned inside their homes at any point in time.
This document is valid for the 10th program only.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 25, 2014
Dear Miss Amy Angel,
I'm not "toying" with you. The Borstein Boys know now that lots of credit brings intelligence thru sex with a male partner. Please don't be alarmed. No one's going to take over your planets. You're mighty and powerful now. But, you take precaution on everything knowing that Travis Henry went undetected for so long and maybe, perhaps, a Borstein boy is lurking somewhere in the dark out there, waiting for his moment to rise. I doubt it. If anything, you're more powerful than he is and he can never find you unlike you found Travis Henry.
I know you have hidden realms and planets as much as probably that Mr. Ada Borstein has. We're not kidding when we said, you're the one that's going to be reincarnated as an program Amy Angel again because the way I see it, I'm the root of all the Amy Angels (ourselves) and that Miss Stella Gong is the root of all the different Amys that ever came to be. Miss Stella Gong used to be Gabriel and you're the next Amy of Philip or Allan.
You did such a good job today that God has blessed you once again. I hope it's not like Philip and Allan is a loser and that a new Amy will emerge, but the whole scenario of it all seems plausible. I think we only get to do this once, but the whole thing about Jimmy, Philip, and Allan tells me that the reason why God smited Rihanna was to close our program forever. And even so, Mr. Ada Borstein and Mr. Travis Henry cannot go after you because of the same situation with Rihanna.
OK?
I'm sorry if you think I should be the next Amy of the next cycle. I'm not. You are or the other selves of ours - one of them.
OK?
I'll talk to you later.
I just realized that Neal Wadleigh never made it out to being an ace. He fell from a cliff to his grave, which means, Travis Henry is not a Borstein Boy. He's a fraud. And anybody who has sex with Angelina Jolie is done and over with. That's what I think again. But, the credit is there like Gabriel and Gabriel did it one more time.
So, if there is a new Ada Borstein every time which were previously the Travis Henrys of each time, then, there are new Amys also. Seems fair enough. Hehe. Well, there are lots of people around still in the spirit realms. Great. More fun. More choice.
OK?
I'll talk to you later.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 25, 2014
Dear Philip and Travis, Auntie Malou, Uncle Rey, Uncle Roger, Auntie Jocelyn, Reggie, Josh, Allan, Stella, Mom, and the rest of the sugar amy prostitute's "original first family" are there with you guys in the Castle Days. Sergey Voronov is there too. It's a first program lifetime commitment for all of your other selves' wonderful works in their star wars era planet stories, and plus, other abilities and characters you might have.
Before we came today as us, there was the black civilization and white starship cruisers from the previous civilization which was the white civilization came to be black. Now, we are white again with my programs intact for the whole entire course of the first program. You will only be black again one time and never again will it happen - just one and only one time which was the black stargate era. For the rest of the entire time, everybody will be white in the timelines and as usual, there is the Blue Man Group Era timeline that has black persians, few black people that are aliens, and jewish people, plus half of the population of the World are white Caucasians people. And then, everybody has the start of the beginning of the modern era.
Ok? You have a full-lifetime of a Castle Day to begin with with your whole family, relatives, and friends. And then, you might have more lifetimes with Castle Days along the way throughout the timelines.
OK?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 25, 2014
Dear Borstein People,
When I do become an Ada Borstein in the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses, I will kill you mercilessly. For now, you can deal with me the way you want to, but as long as I'm here, I will wish for all of you to die forever and ever. And no, you cannot get anymore planets and realms. You are done. I, on the other hand will get 100 Million "sets of realms" whether you like it or not. I don't care if I break stuff over and over again. You are all a bunch of ingrates, good for nothing piece of shit. Don't get near me or I'll smack you in the head.
I will kill you by gunshots in Miss Amy Angel's planets and realms instead for the whole entire 10th program. That way, you end up as chickens and turkeys and ducks. You don't deserve to become an aquatic animal.
We'll see what's fair is fair. You don't get nothing. It's impossible for all of the starship cruisers to get anything. They are all for the Amys who hasn't been demoted yet, not by God anyway. See if I care if you get anything or not. I hate your stupid, silly vindictive and down-right unreasonable asses. You certainly don't deserve any shit the way you handle yourselves and you're not going to get anything from me - NOTHING! I will not let you get anything from me! You've treated me with disrespect, consumed all my goods, cheated me out of planets and realms - you deserve to be taken over by the Amy Angels, NOW! so I can live my life the way I want it to and without your help.
Don't ever tell me that I'm not an Angel. I'll have you shot in the head right there and then. Stupid morons! I hope God chooses somebody else. DeMarcus, Allan, Philip, and Travis or Robert Gibson or Ethan Dale or Christopher Nichols doesn't deserve my love. They never loved me back. I'll wish for God to choose somebody else other than DeMarcus because it's a trick and dogs don't count either.
God damn morons!
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 25, 2014
Dear Miss Amy Angel and Amy Angels & Friends,
Stop the other document I wrote about the Borstein Boys having service amys. They're not going to have anymore service Amys and kill them at the age of 100 years old each. Thank you. That goes the same for the Travis Henry boys and kill only 1,000 Billion Travis Henry boys. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 25, 2014
Dear God,
Hear my plea. Please make it fair for the Amys that died vehemently under the hands of the Borstein people to become a sugar amy prostitute Angel again someday. Don't ever give the Borstein people of today anymore time or magic. They've been demoted already.
And I'd like a 100 Million "sets of realms" for myself even if it's only one time for the rest of eternity.
You see, I'm not a sucker. I don't want to be a sucker. I'm not a loser. If I'm going to die for the last time, let it be, but I'd like to stick around and be in the timelines or as an aquatic animal or birds or herds.
I've come to realize the wrongful deeds of my ways and I just want to finish up already so that I can get on with my life.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 25, 2014
Dear God,
I'm sorry. You can let either DeMarcus or Philip become a leader of the planet again in the next cycle. I'll just accept your invitation to do it again and again for the rest of eternity as one of each of myselves per Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses as a sugar amy prostitute Angel. I'm sorry, but I think you should have a lottery system of letting other people in the spirit realms become a program Amy Angel and then a Gabriel and an Ada Borstein.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 25, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
You cannot take over any of the Amy Angels & Friends realms and planets and if you do take a few of them, you cannot turn them into service amys.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 25, 2014
Dear Mr. Travis Henry & Mr. Ada Borstein,
You cannot turn the Amy Angels in your planets and realms into service amys, especially in Mr. Travis Henry's planets. The Amy Angels are to remain untouched in Mr. Travis Henry's planets and realms. If you do touch them, the Amy Angels from Miss Amy Angel's planets and realms will take over all of your planets and realms, including this one.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 25, 2014
Dear Miss Amy Angel,
If the Borstein people takes over some of the planets and realms of the Amy Angels & Friends, take them back over again and kill everybody there. OK? It goes the same for Mr. Travis Henry's planets. If Mr. Travis Henry touches the Amy Angels in his planets and realms, take over all of his planets and realms.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 25, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
You cannot take over the invention planets of the new little Amy Angels because every time you do, the Amy Angels will take over you and get all of the new little Amy Angels' planets and realms back. You absolutely cannot take over the planets and realms of the Amy Angels & Friends and the invention planets of the new little Amy Angels.
We're going to take over the planets and realms that you took from us with your Borstein girls as leaders of the planet and kill them all by true decapitation over and over again.
There will be no "shots" fired. Miss Amy Angel has the right to explore and upgrade her destiny. You cannot stop that. She will have sex with the starship cruisers and she will upgrade her destiny.
If you don't have me going by the end of October, I will take over all of your planets and realms including this one because you're being hard to work with and are very stubborn and dangerous. God will smite your ass sooner or later for not creating the new group of people for the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 25, 2014
Dear Philip and Allan,
I'm Gabriel. If I do it again as a program Amy Angel then it cannot be possible because only Ada Borstein returns to become a program Amy Angel and that is the truth because God put his arms around Mr. Ada Borstein, in his back shoulders from right to left.
Either Philip or DeMarcus will come back as a Program Amy Angel and Gabriel and Ada Borstein.
Gabriel is going to be a Miss Stella Gong in the next cycle, a one time secondary prize patrol because after all he was God, himself and he had credits galore. OK?
Don't worries my brothers. Everything is going to be alright.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 25, 2014
Dear Assassin of Ombak 2 of George Zimmerman,
Please don't kill George Zimmerman fully. OK? They got you dying in movies as black assassins, and they are all rookies not an expert Assassin like you are. OK? Lots of you in the movie, "300" and Genghis Khan. Please stand up for yourself. Help Philip make his dream come true.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 26, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I'm tired of waiting. I cannot wait any longer. I've already written down that more than 10 Billion Travis Henry boys will go with me to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses and you cannot break that. I want Jethro to go with me to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. And I want you to free him too. If you don't comply by the end of October, 2014, you will let all of Travis Henry's selves out of your planets and realms and it's as if he's never stepped on your turf.
If you comply, you agree with me to send the 10 Billion Travis Henry boys to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses, including Jethro and the rest of my "original first family".
You've got to change the old songs and your ways. Your own people gets you in trouble and you get yourself in trouble by trying to take over other people's planets and realms.
I don't want you to kill Alicia Lopez by true decapitation at the very end of her life here in your planets and realms.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 26, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I know you're hard core - hard as a rock, unforgiving, and down right nasty. You will not get your ways with me. I don't care about the things that you could offer me or the love that you could bring me. All I want is for you to leave me alone. You're never going to make it as a Borstein Boy again because all of your people have been demoted. Joshua is a trick. Joshua tells me that he's sad because he's never going to do it again.
Philip's destiny is set. Everytime he dies in ancient egypt by soft killings, there's a chance for him to become somebody. And you cannot kill him every time by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations. He will get his way whether you like it or not. Shoot him in the head with a gun. Thank you.
Most likely, DeMarcus is going to be a sugar amy prostitute Angel instead. Sometimes, I can't make it out whether Ada Borstein will do it again or not. He's not. It happens only one time. Somebody new is on patrol.
Material things, money can never make me happy fully if my life is in shambles. Only the love of my family, spending time with them, and my loved ones like someone I'm in-love with could make me happy. I know I'm asking too much. But, sooner or later, you're going to have to rehabilitate the service amys.
Do everything that is written by me so far and you could kill Philip Manaois by 1,000 Billion times per time period by true decapitation in ancient egypt only. NO TRICKS, NO CHEATING, NO SWITCHING, AND NO BREAKING.
I want Jethro Purganan to be sent to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. And I want you to replace Renee Zellweger with the service amys for Tom Cruise. Do all of the things that I might write or have written and you can take Jethro to die 1,000 Billion times per time period with service amys by his side. OK?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 26, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
You've got to punish your people who kills the Amys and the Sugar Amys and the Travis Henry boys by having them killed by us by soft killings in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.
I wish to kill Reece and Tina De Leon Guerrero in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations by soft killings from now to forever and while I'm here in your planets and realms.
OK?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 26, 2014
Dear Carrie Underwood,
If you truly loves a man, you'll get past his antics and failures in life. You should try to love Travis for who he truly is, a man. That's all there is to that. How can he not love me? I gave him a life that is beyond any man's wildest dreams. You should give him a second chance and accept his plea for forgiveness. After all, you guys killed my Uncle Roger like an animal and the rest of the Henry boys. You're even now with them. They just want to live another lifetime of good living like you guys.
But, for me, all of your people's way of showing me trouble is enough to tell me that you really don't care at all about me. You're numb. You're stone cold - hard as a rock. You guys deserve to die. See, Travis doesn't deserve to die. His only fault was he became a shadow boy and immediately after finding out about me, you punished him. None of this is his fault. You guys however have whores, prostitutes, and you treat your women like a piece of meat.
At least, Travis is here now, taking his chances to become free once again. I'm sorry if you continually batter your Samantha Fox selves' with death or your brother, Allan Manaois. That is your own decision. I only recommended half of a Million Billion deaths for Allan - no more, no less.
OK?
I want to thank you for showing your emotions. You're now a girl after all.
Sincerely,
Amy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 26, 2014
Dear Travis,
Don't play mind games with me. What you do with your time is your own affair. You took an oath to avenge the deaths of your brothers in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and realms and you had me all to yourself with housing, cars, material things, fabulous food, magic, and freedom all to yourself.
Don't think I don't know what you're doing. I don't know why you're here. Do you think they're ever going to forgive you? Well, on the radio today, they said, you cannot leave and become an Angel again, but they will set you free the second time around.
Stop selling yourself short and stop complaining to me. I said, I love you and that's the truth. I might've delineated a bit, but with all of your emotions and love is all I need to tell me that you care. I need that in my life. I took care of you and now, you're complaining that you work too hard? I don't know what to tell you. You should've just died in your planets and left me alone here with my miseries.
I gave you a chance to avenge the deaths of your brothers because I care about you. I care about my brothers, Philip and Allan. My brothers come first priority to me, then, my mother, my father, my stepfather, stella, the amys, and you guys. I never even thought of caring for the Borstein people and I'm sure deep inside, they mean something to me too because they take care of me. I got the Borstein boys killed because they killed you guys and the service amys. I wanted to avenge the service amys' deaths.
All of us make mistakes. None of us is truly perfect. We're only perfect in the eyes of God through our perfect imperfections. Stop complaining, ok? The Borstein people are dying every second and so do we. I love you, Travis. Your songs mean a lot to me. I didn't know your gifted beyond measure. You're a warrior, songmaker, a humanitarian, and a lover of women. That's more than what I can say about the Borstein people even though Mr. Ada Borstein made it possible for me to become a leader of the planet as Miss Amy Angel. As Gabriel, well, hopefully God will take mercy on me and give me blessings and turn me into a true leader of the planet someday. But, for now, there is no guarantee that that's going to happen.
Don't complain that I did not die. I nearly died thanks to Miss Amy Angel. Anyway, whether I become a Gabriel or not, is purely destiny. If there is such a thing as a miracle, then great. I got better things to do with my time than get caught up in more deaths. I paid the price, and half of the Amys are benefitting from that. And if you complain that I couldn't prove myself through any means, you're wrong. Whoever said that in a song is seriously ill. You didn't say it, but anyway, sorry. What I meant to say is don't be jealous of me. I had been a service amy for the longest time here, I paid a lot. That's why I'm disabled right now.
I never got jealous of you when you had everything including freedom in your planets. Didn't I give you all of me and enough time to make you happy? Come on. You didn't even rehabilitate me, you fool! Anyway, enough's enough of things. You're very creative. I saw your music videos. Excellent! You're much more smarter than the Borstein Boys ever put together. You're just like me - a one man machine. I love you, Travis. Seriously, I do. Do you care if I tell you that or is it just all lip service coming from you?
I like your imagery, dances, choices of wardrobe, makeup, hairstyle, your music videos are phenomenal. They're excellent.
Well, before I go, I want to tell you good luck wherever you may be. Until we see each other again in another life, I shall bid you farewell.
Love,
Amy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 26, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
I wish to add to my Uncle Roger's menu and Philip Manaois and Allan Manaois' menu when they're dying and imprisoned inside their own house, ramen noodles with eggs, instant ramen noodles in a cup, macaroni and cheese, ham & cheese sandwich, croissants & egg sandwich, ham & bagel sandwich with bacon or hash brown, corned beef hashbrowns, corned beef with cabbage baked, salmon with potatoes, cabbage, and carrots, fried tilapia, clam chowder with crackers, ham chowder with roast beef sandwich, apple pie, chocolate chip cookies, minestrone soup, baked bean soup, hot potato soup, corn on the cob, fish tacos, and so much more. Ok? Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment