Search This Blog

Sunday, May 18, 2014

What's going on lately!

Guess what again?  I found this website that gives free money from the government and I will ask $50,000 of free money so I can buy a brand new kia optima, use the rest of the money to get a 1 bedroom apartment and get 2 full-time jobs by August, 2015.  

I also have a boyfriend, his name is DeMarcus Bishop and he's african-american, meaning he's black.  He's 25 years old.  We haven't consumated our relationship yet.  We just talk on the phone a lot.

Once I get the car and I'm driving, plus I have 2 full-time jobs and I have a place to live, me and DeMarcus will get together and live with each other.  Getting 2 full-time jobs at a Subway restaurant shouldn't be so hard.  I'll be a "sandwich artist" making sandwiches and get paid $9.10/hr (minimum wage).

In about 2 or 3 years after that, I'll apply for free money again.  This time, it's for $25,000 so me and DeMarcus can get married at the OREGON GARDEN RESORT WEDDINGS -http://www.oregongarden.org/weddings/ and http://www.oregongarden.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/2014-Wedding-Packet.pdf .  

In about one more year after that, I'll apply for another $25,000 so I can pay off my student loans and my credit card bills.

And then, I will study Administrative Assisting at Ashworth College online and Medical Billing/Coding at the same school.

I plan to change jobs within one year after I pay off my student loans and my credit card bills as an Administrative Assistant and Medical Front Office, I'll try anyway.  I'll use temporary agencies to gain experience and hopefully, land a job for day and graveyard shift, Monday to Friday, so that I'll have weekends off.

Anyway, after that, me and my brother, Philip will buy a house as already stated in my blog so that DeMarcus' parents could live at our brand new house, and hopefully, his brother too.

After 10 years of hard work and perseverance, I am ready to win the lottery and have a kid with DeMarcus.  I plan to be with DeMarcus for 25 years before I get together and marry Travis Henry and have 2 kids with him.

I will have a post-nuptial agreement with DeMarcus while we are still married after winning the lottery.  I will give him $100 Million as a gift for being so nice to me and I'll give his new wife $50 Million.  She's going to have to sign a pre-nuptial agreement before they get married.  I'll help him with that.

If I can't find a job, I'll stay in a foster home for the rest of this lifetime and then in the next lifetime, I'll be with Travis Henry in our Castle Days as Thalia Emerson (the look of the 2nd lifetime).

Mr. Ada Borstein wants me to have sex with a black person because all white people someday for 1 Million years before the onset of the 10 Billion year slavery will have a sexual relationship with black people.  Heck, the male white population of starship cruisers of the 10 Billion year slavery will have sexual relationship with black female starship cruisers so the black female starship cruisers can become white and the male starship cruisers can become black.

We're really in trouble here now.  If I don't get a job and follow thru with my plans, I guess, my brothers are going to be stuck doing caregiving jobs for one lifetime, the first lifetime of the beginning of the modern era.

Or, we could all just turn DUTCH and follow on thru with the sugar amy prostitute program.  I doubt it.  No realms.

A great leader needs love, care, affection, attention, and selection.  No sugar amy prostitute can produce realms.

Anyway, it's not to say that sugar amy prostitutes don't need love, care, affection, attention, and selection - they do, and they deserve it just like everybody else.

So, you see, I've got to get a job.  I just heard a gunshot outside of my house.  I think my brothers and mother might be in trouble, and Stella and Mexi.

So, gotta get an entry level job first.  Be honest.  Tell them I'm mentally handicapped but feels and act normal when taking medications.  That's all.  And I know I'll get 2 full-time jobs at 2 Subway Restaurants.


OK?

Alright.  Thank you.

My guardian Angel said, he'll make this happen for me before the lottery and the lottery for 40 times in a row.

OK.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment