This will be the Adult Care Home that Allan will buy for $450,000. It says "contract terms" so, there. It says, "Seller will carry contract with large down". I don't know what this means. Anyway, here's the link: http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/18573128/12734-SE-Mill-St-Portland-OR/
Allan will have to get all of his patients from Southeast 170th & Division street to live in the 12734 SE Mill St. Adult Care Home and remodel the Southeast 170th & Division street home replacing all old parts with new before filling it in with new patients. The remodeling alone might cost up to $100,000. Needs new doors, windows, paint, carpet, flooring, bathtubs, toilet, vanity sink & mirror, kitchen cabinets, kitchen counter tops, kitchen appliances, washer & dryer and new lighting fixtures. I told you it needs a lot of work. Put central heat and air-conditioning too. Needs new furnitures too and storage to keep it tidy. Right now, it's just a mess.
Anyway, my brothers are constantly depressed about how they're living. Mr. Ada Borstein is an asshole bent on revenge or something.
Maybe, Mr. Ada Borstein thinks that Roxanne, the Angel did him wrong along with the Amys and the rest of the starship cruisers by enslaving everybody in her hidden realms with the Travis Henry boys and the Amy Angels.
I've been asking Mr. Ada Borstein for improvement on my brother's lives. I know I'll get the agreement this time. I've got to work hard for 10 years. Buy a dream house in which all of the houses in the timelines will be Craftsman Style Architecture Housing with Ashley Furniture and Direct Buy Furnishings per lifetime. This is during the timelines I've invented. The 2nd program all the way to the 12th and 10th program, different style architecture will be used for the regular timelines.
Anyway, hope everything's going to go as planned. I've got it all down here. It's a wish and wishes do come true.
Christina Aguilera - Genie in a Bottle
Aladdin - Friend Like Me
Prince of Persia - The Sands of Time

No comments:
Post a Comment