Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Restraint and Tactfulness:



Paul Walker said it all - http://inspirationboost.com/paul-walker-life-quote.  He is not a fraud. He's a true hero.

Some of my friends from facebook said I'll never get a job.  I think they're wrong.  When I told you I'm normal, I am normal.  I just am not a PROFESSIONAL.  At least, not yet.  I have restraint when it comes to stress and tactfulness when it comes to private information.

I just totally wrote down everything I've learned, fought for, worked for in this blog and my other blogs.  Having this type of information known is essential because people must know that I am a person deserving of love, respect, and care just like everybody else in the whole wide World, especially children (note: when I said "kids" are stupid, I meant the starship cruisers and regular humans).

Notice that all and almost all of the Children in the developed nations are well dressed, more well dressed than the adults and teenagers.  In the developing nations and third world countries, children suffer the most.  I don't know why this is, but it seems like it's the most prevalent things happening there.

Hopefully, my guardian angel will not make me talk too much or do some weird things like what I've been doing in this house when I am not in my room.  I'm not "sick" when I write things down. But, when I talk, it's Mr. Michael Gurfinkel that does the talking.  

Sometimes, I get totally excited putting things down here, but now, I am choosing my words carefully so I can work.

All I need is a chance to work and I'll do everything I can to follow up on the rules and instructions of the company.




No comments:

Post a Comment