Search This Blog

Saturday, May 17, 2014

A Poem of Solemn Kindness


A poem of solemn kindness

Not a lot of people know about me
That I'm also a person with a kind and hearted soul
Now, everyone looks at me like I'm made of steel,
'Tis not true, I say.

I help out in everyway possible to upgrade the system
Recently I made a decision based on faith alone
That maybe someday, I will be rewarded instead of punished

Today, I made a prayer to God
To release me from bondage and slavery
To release and set free my Uncle Rey from slavery in the spirit world
To release and set free my loved ones wherever they are

I cried because my Uncle Rey reminds of me so much
Kindhearted, big mouth, big hearted, happy, playful, with ultra big-ego
We're like twins in a lot of ways.

We both worship and pray to God
Would like to avenge our own demise from people who takes advantage of us
I don't want to end up as a slave
I don't want any of my loved ones to end up as slaves either

We might be high and mighty now,
But tomorrow, we are susciptible to sickness, disease, and malware

O, dear God, bless my Uncle Rey with an abundance of love
Bless him with freedom
Bless him to have a house, a car, a job, money, food, clothes, shoes, and winter jacket

I love you, Uncle Rey.  I wish also the same for everybody in the World.  


Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment