Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

More music videos....




Train - Drops of Jupiter






Train - Marry Me





Adele - Skyfall





Coldplay - Viva La Vida


I told you this body of mine is magical.  I really did become an honest to goodness, Angel in the future.  The video by Coldplay is done by Neal Wadleigh, my ex-boyfriend.  He's a Borstein boy who tries to get in to my pants during my first lifetimes with Travis Henry.  He will never be able to do it or I'll have him shot dead before he enters my house as the look of Travis Henry.  He's got no shame, that bastard.  He already de-virginized me and had sex with me by opening my hole magically and closing it again and then throws me out of his hotel room naked.  He's a piece of shit crap.  He will never be able to do this kinds of things to me again, that bastard.



The Platters - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment