A letter to Mr. Ada Borstein:
May 3, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Give me a whole year of losing weight down to 125 lbs, while I eat small portions for lunch, and dinner and eat a full breakfast, and exercise 3 times a week at LA Fitness.
And then, you can give me that housekeeper/meal server job at Impact, NW and another full-time job at a fast food restaurant at Lloyd Center Mall one year later after I start working for Impact, NW.
I'd like to buy a house with $2,500 down and a 30 year fixed loan with help with downpayment lenders for an additional $10,000 down payment. I'd like to buy a 4 to 5 bedroom brand new house within 5 years from now in Portland, Oregon for around $300,000 to $450,000. I'd like my brother, Philip and his wife to move in with me and help pay the house bills. He can be the administrator of Allan's Foster Home in SE 170th & Division, working for 40+ hours a week. Allan can hire a caregiver for graveyard shift and weekends day, swing, and graveyard shifts. Let Allan buy another foster home and do the same thing - with him, being the administrator/operator/owner of his new foster home. OK?
After that, I will save $$500 a month for my trip to the Philippines and Southeast Asia. I will also take a trip to Hawaii and Mexico to ride in the Atlantis rides.
All of this will be done in 10 years.
I will be with Travis Hewgley right away after I get my 2nd house built in 3 years or less after I win the lottery and marry Travis one year later. OK?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
photo credit: google images; renaissance-homes.com keyword: brand new homes in portland, oregon

No comments:
Post a Comment