Search This Blog

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Nobody loves me

All of the members of my "original first family" are normal.  They see me as a deviant, weird, and in need of assistance and medication.  Only my brother, Philip got me a place to live, medications to take, and my mother got me social security disability pension.  Otherwise, I'd long been dead by now.

MY life is in shambles.  Lately, I gave my doctor my business card and he prescribed to me, Lorazepam, sleeping aid for anxiety to calm me down.  I am calmed down.  I get dizzy, aloof, and sill drowsy.  I'm never going to take this medication anymore.

All my other relatives have a life on their own and they rarely visit me or don't know what's going on with me.

Here's a link to my uncle rey's and brother, allan's foster home business:

http://goldenhorizonafch.blogspot.com/2014/05/reynaldo-mendozas-golden-horizon-care.html

I feel like I've been left out of a major history here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment