A letter to Mr. Ada Borstein:
Notice I've been writing letters to Mr. Ada Borstein. I think I have 5,000 letters to him written so far requesting and "giving" and "ordering" more stuff like livability among other things.
May 4, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Please give my brothers and Uncle Rey patients that pay more than $2,000 each. So with 5 patients, they can easily make $10,000/month. It takes hard work and patience to care for these people. Have Multnomah County pay my brother, Allan and my Uncle Rey $2,000 to $5,500 per person in their foster home a month depending on the level of care, whether they are easy (Level I), intermediate care (Level II), or hard care (Level III).
I know in my brother's foster home, he makes $15,000+/month, I think because one of his patients is a DD (developmental disabled) and Multnomah County pays my brother, Allan $5,500/month for him plus a quadriplegic man pays $4,000/month, and the rest are $2,000 to $2,500/month. I think this is how much Allan makes a month.
They assist them with bathing, putting on clothes, brushing their hair, brushing their teeth, serving them food, and administering medication. It's a worthwhile cause.
Allan is going to take Sergey, Guy, Howard, Daniel, and John to his new foster home that he's going to buy next year. And then, please give my brother, Philip's foster home the same type of patients for the foster home in SE 170th & Division st..
OK?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment