Search This Blog

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Now I know what "Seller will carry contract with large down" meant:


I want Allan to buy this house if he can, if he doesn't end up living at his 2nd foster home with 9 bedrooms - 4 bedrooms for the caregivers and 5 bedrooms for the patients.  Here's the link to it:  http://renaissance-homes.com/4833-se-36th-pl-portland

It's $699,900.  I'm not sure if he can afford it.  He needs to buy the SE 170th & Division foster home too for $250K to $325K, plus $450K for the 2nd Adult Care Home.  My aunt Linda owns the SE 170th & Division foster home.  She's been trying to sell it.  We're going to buy it next year - both homes for Allan.  Allan will have to get a jumbo loan of $775K plus $100K for remodeling the SE 170th & Division foster home.  He's all set.  

I really wish that he could buy the house pictured above.  That would be nice.  He might be able to afford it.  He makes $10,000 with 5 patients from SE 170th & Division, plus another $10,000 for it when remodeled.  He can afford to buy this house.

Oh well, I don't know.  We'll see what Mr. Ada Borstein will do.

OK?  Thank you.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment