Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Volunteer Opportunities at the VA Hospital in Portland, Oregon:

Hi!  Could you please send this email to the appropriate persons or divisions at the VA Medical Center at Portland, Oregon?

Dear Recruiter,

I'd like to volunteer as an office assistant at the VA Hospital up at the Marquam Hill in Portland, Oregon.  The hours I am available and fits to the available hours for volunteering is from noon to 4pm, Mondays and Wednesdays only.

I'd like to start as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Included in this email is my letter of applying a volunteer position at Impact, NW.

Sincerely,
Amalia

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!  Can you please re-send this email to the appropriate person responsible for volunteering?  Thank you.

I applied for a position as a Coffee Specialist at the Holgate House for seniors & people with disabilities as a volunteer position.

I also applied for a position as a housekeeper/meal server (various locations, it said) for seniors & people with disabilities as a paid position.

All of this since 3 days ago and I haven't heard from the Human Resource Manager yet.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Qualities I Possess:

I know how to cook 10 different filipino dishes, italian spaghetti or american spaghetti, lasagna, among other american foods.

I follow instructions carefully.

I know how to clean a house properly.  Been doing it since my teenage years all the way to my onset of mental disorder, which I am currently being treated to become normal.

Lately, I've been working for my brother's adult care home as a housekeeper, cleaning all 3 bathrooms (spotless), and their kitchen floor (sweeping/mopping, spotless).

I take pride in my work.  

I don't procrastinate when it comes to work.

I get along easily with co-workers.

I love serving the needy like homeless people, seniors, and people with disabilities.

I can handle knives and scissors without having to harm someone.

I am of sound mind.  I am almost normal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to know more about me, you can find me on LinkedIn - under Amalia Manaois, Gresham, Oregon, Facebook - under Amalia Manaois, Gresham, Oregon, Google+ - under Amalia Manaois, Gresham, Oregon, and my blog:  www.mylifefullyexplained.blogspot.com.


My business card -  
 

I was living at the Royal Palms Hotel Building and Instar Place, Cascadia Behavioral Health for 3 years and 1 year, respectively.  Now, I am living at Hood View Residential Treatment Facility and I have been living here for 1 1/2 years now.

My diagnosis is Schizo-affective disorder with bipolar and manic depression.  But, I feel just fine when taking medications.  Heck, I am normal - it's my guardian angel that makes me confuse and then I get angry and I sleep it off to forget my problems.

Recently, I have made a deal with the devil - my guardian angel, Mr. Ada Borstein aka Mr. Michael Gurfinkel that if I win the lottery and he gives me everything I want that I'll give him more time to live in this Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  In other words, if I order the new little Amy Angels to give him "realms" so he could live for almost like forever, and me servicing him in his house (he takes one self of mine back in time to live in other houses, multiplying myselves to be the Borstein Boys wives/slaves) for the rest of the time.

Please don't be alarmed.  Go through my blog and facebook, linkedin, and google+ and it will tell you more about me.

Attached here in this email is my resume.  Thank you.

Hope to hear from you soon or just email me.  My housemates are disabled people like myself but are really disabled and incoherent.  The first number of my business card is the house phone (Hood View) and the second number is my brother's home phone.  Please just email me instead.  Thank you.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a link to the US Government website for employment for people with disabilities:



https://iris.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1489/related/1





No comments:

Post a Comment