Search This Blog

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Tanning....











My original skin color is light brown (olive color), but when I spend more than 10 minutes basking in the sun, my skin color starts to get dark and within hours, I am dark brown. Sometimes, I'd like to tell Mr. Ada Borstein to not make me look like I'm black because I am just fine being light brown during the winter months when there is no sunshine but dark, cloudy skies all the time.  

But, I hate the weather here in Oregon.  It rains all year round and very cold.  Sometimes, it snows.  Heck, Mount Hood is just 2 hours away from Gresham, Oregon where I currently am living.  Mount Hood is full of snow.  That's where people go to snow ski and snow boarding in Portland and surrounding areas.  That's why the name of the place where I currently am living right now is Hood View Residential Treatment Facility.  Don't ask me where it is, find it on google map.

Anyway, I'm sick of the weather here.  Lately, it's been hot, and then it'll rain again and very cold, and then, hot again!  Aye Karamba!  Mr. Ada Borstein's mind is like a whirlwind, affecting the weather here and people here knows about it.  They can hear me scream of death in my monologue as each passing day comes by, I regret sometimes of staying late, but, I wanted to travel to distant places before I die (my second self).  

My kids will mourn me in my funeral saying, "good riddance to you mom, you ruined our day". Hehe.  LOL.

Well, wish me luck on that job I applied for.  They pay $10/hr to $11/hr based on experience.

Bye!



photo credits:  google images  keyword:  sun tan lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment