Avril Lavigne - Complicated
Avril Lavigne - I'm with you
Modern English - I Melt With You
Christina Aguilera - Candyman
Christina Aguilera - Come on over (All I want is you)
Christina Aguilera - Fighter
Missy Elliott - Work It
Missy Elliott - Rain (Supa Dupa Fly)
Codes: Amun Ra - ancient egyptian Sun God. Rain stands for the Borstein boys, Travis Henry boys, starship cruisers, Amy Angels, and me.
"Flip it and Reverse it" - There is only one lifetime that I am black, another lifetime that I am light brown, the rest of my other lifetimes, I am white during my Hot N Cold White Weather Castle Days. After that, I am East Indian, sometimes Black African or Black African-American, Asian, Mexican, and most of all - white Caucasian for the rest of my Agenda until I do my battle dagger matches where I am blonde haired, blue eyed woman (note: I had been a whore already during my Hot N Cold White Weather Castle Days), my Star Wars Era Planet Stories where I am a "MAN" (THE LOOK, FEEL, VOICE, AND ACT OF A MUSCLE BOUND MAN READY TO BATTLE THE GODS OF OLYMPUS IN "GOD OF WAR I, II, AND III", CALL OF DUTY, ASSASSIN'S CREED AND SO MANY MORE". I am also Queen Cleopatra VII during my Star Wars Era Planet Story with no wars, and a different ending. I stand on top of the mountain ledge where my Castle resides and my subjects are cheering for me below saying, "Hail, Queen Cleoptra VII, our finest and wisest leader". Hehe. And then, I'm off to create my planets and build my planets into a modern civilization or with a Castle and vampires as I've heard of what she's done in the future, by the guidance of our guardian angel, Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and Mr. Justin Eakins. The "Flip it and Reverse it" part is I'm white most of the time for the rest of the time and white people will conquer and roam the World or rather "candyman" - during the beautiful timeline - everybody is indoors most of the time because of the extreme hot weather in some parts of the World. The Masters will be white people, but since I'm getting my Master's in Business Administration while I'm black (rather, dark-dark brown after I go tanning for no reason other than my skin color changed while swimming in the river at Stevenson, Washington during my honeymoon with Travis Hewgley and I can't change back to being light brown again because of the tanning process of the bright sunshine, hot weather.
"I'll Stop the World and Melt with You" means the Hot & Cold White Weather Castle Days where everyone is in their best behavior during this time. SURPRISE - I'VE CHANGED AND IT'S GETTING BETTER ALL THE TIME.
I'm With You - when the leaders of the planet goes back in time, they get people's selves each day to live in another timeline or time period and branches and branches of people in numerous different housing are where they live. **Note** - Christina Aguilera's Candyman video - that's all her. Candyman is also cell phone/i-phone candy - during the beautiful timeline where people are imprisoned inside their homes - they can't get out because of the extreme hot weather. This is during the 1st program only. For the 2nd program all the way to the 12th and 10th program, people are free - completely, absolutely, and totally. There is no "sickness" of any people anywhere in this Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.
I will look like Christina Aguilera's Candyman looks - red haired, blonde haired, and dark brown haired and my husband during these looks lifetimes of mine is Harrison Ford aka Philip Manaois from the future. I thought I should copy the movie, "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade". The woman there that has Christina Aguilera's Candyman music video looks there is also an Amy, no doubt. She's not Stella Gong - different eye movement.
Christina Aguilera's Fighter video is about me being shy at first until I became a fighter. And then, Mr. Ada Borstein would lie that I'm black. The Borstein boys and the Travis Henry boys would never want a service girl that had sex with many black people before or had been black before. She's gotta be pure white like Snow White. Before this lifetime, I was a failing Service Amy that was blonde haired, blue eyed girl and then, they turned me into a sugar amy prostitute and here I am. Or maybe, I was never a sugar amy prostitute. Heck, if I was black before for the longest time, they'd never turn me into a service amy. I wouldn't be nominated and categorized as the "most beautiful woman in the world" like Elizabeth Taylor. Look up the video by CHARLIE RICH - the most beautiful woman in the World.
The picture above is my lifetime look with Philip Manaois in the Hot N Cold White Weather Castle Days.
Nevertheless, I believe that the service amys and all Amy Angels are pure white. We just need a frying pan and Jake Gylenhaal's love handles and we're all set to become Angels. Even Miss Stella Gong became an Angel again. Haha! Her body is magical! Yipee! We really hit the jackpot on her. That's why she chose to take back what was hers and enslaved everybody in the empire that the time I had allowed her to have. She was compelled to settle things out and come out in the open because a new little Amy Angel powered her up and opened and closed her realms and she chose to use a cloaking device magic so she can disappear without being detected. How she got rid of Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and all the other people inside their bodies is still a mystery. She was not able to be detected at all. And so is the real and true thing - the new little Amy Angel that has realms and super powers at her will to power up everyone.
OK. I think the explanation here is sufficient. Thank you for reading it. No comments welcomed. I don't want spam. Go on facebook and be my "friend" so we can chat and you can see my other posts. OK? Thank you.
photo credits: google images keyword: rain, beautiful girls, indiana jones and the last crusade (elsa)



No comments:
Post a Comment