Search This Blog

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Checks and balances:

If I get that housekeeper/meal server job at Impact, NW (North West), the starting pay is $10/hr to $11/hr depending on experience.  And plus, I plan to work another full-time job at a Subway Restaurant here in Portland or Gresham, Oregon.  My hours at Impact, NW is day shift, probably from 7am or 8am to 3:30pm to 4:30 pm.  At least, that's what I would put as available as.  I think I'm not going to wait another year to get a job at a Subway Restaurant.  I will apply as soon as I get the job at Impact, NW.  My hours at Subway is from 6pm to 10pm, Monday to Friday and Weekends, 8 hours a day for a total of 44 hours at Subway per week.  At Impact, NW, I'll work 40 hours a week.

I'll need to buy a car, right away so I don't have to take the bus at night going home.  That means, I'll be renewing my driver's license.  I saw this Nissan Altima car for $12,992 at Broadway Kia - http://www.broadwaykia.com/?_vsrefdom=broadway_kia&gclid=CJHrzJ6bkb4CFUiEfgodfSMApQ  Or, I'll buy a new Kia Rio after I've worked at Impact, NW for a year.  The dealership won't give me a loan until I've worked for a whole year at my job.  So, I'm going to have to take the bus at night for a year and a half because I'll need to practice driving again.  I've been driving since I was 16 years old but my driver's license is expired.  I'll have to renew it again.  

Anyway, $10/hr, yearly is $19, 200 (gross income), plus $9/hr at Subway, yearly is $17, 280 for a total of $36, 480 a year minus 25% tax per month is $14, 400 + $12, 960 equals $27, 360 per year.  $1,200 + $1, 080 equals $2, 280 a month is what I will get based on a 25% tax deduction.

My apartment might cost $800/month, electricity - $100/month, water/sewer/garbage - $200/month, car payments - $250/month, car insurance $150/month, gas - $100/month, cable/phone/internet - $150/month for a total of $1,750/month.  I have free health/dental/vision insurance from my employers.  I have $530/month left.  Food - $250/month.  I have $280/month left.  I will save $100/month for 4 years for my house down payment for a total of $4,800 for 4 years plus my brother, Philip would chip in $2,000 for a total of $6,800.  And then, we'll borrow $20,000 from a lender, maybe from Bank of America for a down payment extra for a total of $26,800.  I still have $180+/month from the extra 4 hours per week at Subway, I can buy beauty & hygiene products, clothes, and shoes, and handbags - update my wardrobe.  I'll save $25/month for emergency purposes.  I'll also pay $100/month for my educational loans.  I'm set.

When my brother, Allan turns his older brother, Philip into an administrator of Allan Manaois Adult Care Home at SE 170th & Division St. Care Home, I'll ask him to pay Philip $12/hour to work from 7am to 11pm, while the other caregivers get $9/hr.  Overall, the amount of employee wages per month at that foster home is $6,500/month.  My brother, Allan makes $10,000/month in that house.

Then, when me and Philip buy a renaissance home for $600k for 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, our house payment per month is $2,800/month or so.  I'll give him $1,550 a month for my share and then, he'll have to pay the rest including electricity, water, sewer, garbage, cable, phone, internet.

Philip will be making $3,840/month (gross income) so he has a lot of money left to pay for the house, his car payments, car insurance, gas, and other house bills plus food and other miscellaneous items.

When Allan buys a new foster home in Portland or Gresham, he will be the administrator/operator/owner and he will work from 7am to 11pm everyday, Monday to Friday only - same as Philip.  His caregivers at night and weekends is Miss Stella Gong, his wife.  I've heard they're going to get married next year.  I've also heard that their outdoor wedding indoor reception will be held at Ainsworth House & Gardens at Oregon City.  I've got to be the maid of honor.  Hehe.  LOL.  I hope.  They might spend $10,000 on their wedding, depending on how many people are going to attend.  I think only friends and family and relatives should attend. About 50 people.  Let's say the reception fees are $2,000.  The menu is $30/per person for a total of $1,500.  Wedding Dress is $500.  Suit is $300.  Groomsmen and Bridesmaids clothes are $3,000.  Limousine is $1,000.  Music is $500.   So far, the total is $8,800.  Invitation cards and party favors are $500.  So, now, the total is $9,300.  Hehe.  LOL.  Bingo!  $10,000 is your price. 

Anyway, Miss Stella Gong will work days on weekends.  They'll hire caregivers at nights, and swing shift on weekends.  

The US Government pays $2,000 a month to Hood View Residential Treatment Facility for my care and food, while I pay out of my Social Security disability benefits of $600/month.  Social Security Administration says if I go back to work and make more than $500/month, I'll lose my disability benefits.  So, I'm going to have to watch my budget carefully.

So, I'll have to go back to work.  After I buy the house, I will save $250/month for my trip to the Philippines and other Southeast Asian Countries for a total cost of $10,000.  The exchange rate of Philippine peso to US dollar is P45 to $1.  I have plenty of money.  

I'll have to clean my apartment and my house on Sunday afternoon, after work and do laundry.  

My guardian Angel, Mr. Michael Gurfinkel said that I should join LA Fitness and become truly fit before I start working.  That way, I won't feel sick and tired too much.  There's a one time $99 activation fee and $29.95/month for membership fee at LA Fitness.  I can use their lap pool, exercise machines, take aerobics classes, Zumba fitness, core training, and circuit training, plus cycling.  I'll exercise 3 days a week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday while eating small portions of food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  If I get hungry, I'll eat a granola bar.

I am able, just a little laughing too much sometimes.  

I'll buy a 5 bedroom house at West Linn, Oregon for $600K.  I hope they'll still have it by then.  I like renaissance home because their houses are very well built.  We'll be able to save on electricity because it is properly insulated.  It has central heat and air-conditioning.

My brother, Philip and his wife, Mexi will live in the Master bedroom.  I'll live in the second largest room in the house.  And my mother and stepfather will live in the third largest bedroom in the house.

My brother, Allan will buy a brand new 4 bedroom house on top of his foster homes.  He will also buy the foster home at SE 170th & Division St. for $250K.  That house needs a lot of work. That way, he has a brand new house to live in instead of living in a foster home.

Me and my brother, Philip will live in a brand new house.  My brother, Allan and his wife will live in a brand new house.  We're set.

And then, in my first lifetimes in the next timeline and subsequent timelines, this document will no longer be valid because I'll have to start my program at the age of 35 to 40 years old and win the lottery again for each timeline for 1 Million timelines.  I'm not going to wait until I'm 50 years old to start my program.  Thirty five years old should be sufficient for my age to start my program.

OK?

Thank you, Mr. Ada Borstein for granting my wish.

I promise I'll lose 50 lbs. by the end of this year.

Come to think of it, I'll volunteer as a hospital aide or housekeeper at the Veterans Hospital or Oregon Health Sciences University Hospital for one day a week for one year so that I have experience and will help me get the job more properly, for sure.

OK?

Please give me the jobs that I applied for.  Thank you.

This is the apartment I wanna move into next year, May, 2015 to August, 2015.  http://www.trulia.com/rental-community/9000028209/The-Crossings-At-Gresham-Station-773-NW-13th-St-Gresham-OR-97030/#photo-16

1 bed/1 bath apartment for $850-$975.

I'll have to borrow $2,000 from my brother, Allan to get my apartment furniture.  This is where I'll buy my furniture:  http://portland.localdiscountfurniture.com/stores/portland

This is the house that me and my brother, Philip are going to buy:

http://renaissance-homes.com/1388-rosemont-rd-west-linn



This house costs $749, 900.  The monthly payment on this baby is probably still $3,200+/-.  We can afford it.  Yeay!  Gotta work hard though.  Anyway, I've got $781 still left, if I chip in $1,550/month.  I'll save $250/month for my trip, while my brother, Philip and Mexi who's going to go with me and Allan and Stella will save $250/month as well so that they can meet the rest of the family in the Philippines.

Hehe.  LOL.









No comments:

Post a Comment