Search This Blog

Thursday, May 1, 2014

I'm going on a trip to Asia:




May 1, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

I'd like to change my program from starting in December, 2015 to August, 2020.  OK?  The reason for this is because I plan to go to the Philippines, Boracay, Phuket Thailand, China, Caramoan, Batangas, Cagayan de Oro, Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, and Korea.  OK?

I guess I'll have to move to the Royal Palms Hotel Building in August, 2014 and travel with Philip and Allan and Stella and Mexi on November, 2019 to May, 2020.  My program will start on August, 2020.  OK?

Have my brother, Philip be a resident manager of the SE 170th and Division street foster home, while Allan and Stella buys a foster home in Gresham or Portland next year, in August, 2015.  OK?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Amy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been asking Mr. Ada Borstein to improve the lives of my brothers.  If he doesn't do this, I'm really going to get pissed off.  I've done everything that he asked me to write.  I don't know what else I'm going to do.  He has to improve the lives of my brothers or else my program will start in December, 2015.  He has ample time to get this movin'.  

Anyway, somebody from the Philippines sent me a private email about buying in wholesale prices in their website - clothes, shoes, accessories, electronics, fine dining, home & decor, lifestyle, beauty, and travel - all at deep discounted prices.  I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it.  I did not subscribe to their website before or have known them - a lot of other pranksters like money making schemes pop into my inbox now and then.  **note**The money making schemes are from @edu.com  email addresses.  I'm talking about United States government educational email addresses that says I've been given loads of money, which I keep deleting by the way.  

Luckily for the cashcashpinoy website, it was filtered through my promotions inbox.  

I'm planning to go on a trip to the Philippines, and surrounding areas, plus surrounding asian countries on November, 2019 to May, 2020 - 5 years from now.

I also applied for a housekeeper/meal server job at Impact, NW serving seniors and people with disabilities - full time.  I told them I'm ready to move on with my life and that I am currently disabled too, but feel normal and act normal when taking medications.  Heck, I am normal except for the times when I laugh a lot when talking to people.  Other than that, I am fine.

Wish me luck and hope I get the job.

Mr. Michael Gurfinkel said that if I lose 50 lbs. (pounds), and stay fit, I can get the job in 6 months.  So, I will not be eating lunch and I will be eating half of the portions of my dinner each night to lose weight and then I can get the job.

I swear, within 5 years, in August, 2020, I should have a cell phone, a tablet, and a laptop computer bought by then and I'll show a video of the current situations I have here in Oregon.  

I can work for 5 years, full-time before I lose my disability benefits from Social Security.  Other than that, I'm good to go. 

I'm going to snorkel in crystal blue waters in Boracay and other white sand, fine beaches in Asia and then, I'll be going white water rafting in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines and so much more.

Thanks for the advice!



photo credit:  google images  keyword:  philippine beaches

No comments:

Post a Comment