Search This Blog

Sunday, April 6, 2014

I'm going to give this house to my Aunt Malou as soon as I get my money from the government

I'm going to give this house to my Aunt Malou as soon as I get my money from the government:


Photo Gallery - Listing #14393717

Lake Oswego, OREGON 97034
Bedrooms: 5 
Bathrooms: 7 
Listing Price: $2,598,000


















I'm going to fill it with better furniture or I might just buy a different house if I can't get this one.  Hehe.  LOL.    This one is situated in Lake Oswego.  It's a very nice house.  Hope I get it.  My guardian Angel, Mr. Michael Gurfinkel said I will be winning the lottery on December, 2015, on or around that date.  Hehe.  LOL.  Anyway, I can't wait for that to happen.  The only problem is the weather is going to suck.  It's going to be a very bright (like the sun is on the Earth and I've actually dreamt this from happening), 130 degree weather.  It's going to be hot and humid and well, needless to say, it will suck here in Portland, Oregon and the surrounding cities beyond.  The radius of the hot weather is 25 Miles all around.  Because in Newberg, Oregon, it will be cool and mild, just like a regular summer day.

Anyways, that is all.  This weather phenomenon will be in the news all around the World.  As the global weather change and melting snow caps everywhere, there will be torrential rains, floods, typhoons, hurricanes still but it will subside as the weather gets calmer and more hotter, and mudslides everywhere are imminent dangers.

That means our program has started, the Amy Angel Programs.  Sorry guys, but the leaders of the planet here aka the Borstein Boys Angels want to get realms so they could live longer.  The realms are windows in space where if you were an Angel, you could make an Earthlike planet appear, up to infinite number of times, but, you know this cannot be because somehow it's gotta end - order by the Devil God, Bahala.  I praise you, God, and forgive me for my trespasses.  

It will be nice to know that some lucky bastard someday will make it to become an Amy, and then, an Ada Borstein and a Travis Henry for Travis Henry is one and the same as Ada Borstein.  The only problem are the service amys and all the other people dying inside their homes.  That's the only problem we have.  I'm thinking, I don't think God likes me anymore.  He doesn't want me to be an Amy again?  Awww....maybe, some of my other selves.  Hehe.  

I do hope Tina Arena makes it to the finals and dies by drinking poison at the end of everybody's existence here in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets and Mr. Travis Henry's planets.  Anyway, that is all for the news today.  So, I'll see you later.


No comments:

Post a Comment