Spending time with my kids:
Since I'll be going to school most of the time, I plan to go to school during the day, head home after classes and spend time with my kids. Since Travis will probably be not working outside of our house while the kids are growing up, he can take care of the kids at home while I'm in school. After classes, I go home, spend time with my kids while I do my homework.
After the kids turn 12 to 13 years old, I'll hire a nanny to take care of them while I work and Travis is going to school in Business Administration and getting his Master's degree in Business Administration, in Management & Leadership at Portland State University. After that, he can work as Vice President of Manaois Enterprise, Inc..
By this time, the kids have grown to being teenagers and into adulthood. I'll still spend time with them while going to school in Business and Civil Engineering.
It's important that the whole family keeps busy. The kids can go to any school in Oregon, California, or Washington. In other words, the Northwest or the Western Schools. But, if they want to go to College anywhere in the USA, they can. They can do internships anywhere in the World. I want them to have an open mind on everything. I want them to succeed in anything they do.
No comments:
Post a Comment