Search This Blog

Friday, April 25, 2014

Losing my memory:

In the next lifetime, I have a completely new memory because Mr. Ada Borstein wanted to start fresh with me and my "original first family", which is for the greater good for all of us.  We'll all blossom into a butterfly, creating a new personality for each one of us - better, sexy, beautiful, and bolder, wiser, and smarter.  The aura of just being there with my family and relatives with their new found memory is staggering.  It's unbelievable sometimes.  But, it'll happen.  Here they are in action:



Me, during Philip's Lifetime (Peter confirmed it the other day, I talked to him)






Tom Cruise is Philip Manaois and his blonde haired female partner in this video is Mexi Manaois, Philip Manaoi's wife of today.






The female, blonde haired singer is Stella Gong, and the guitarist is Allan Manaois.






Madonna aka Dorotea Mendoza Manaois Goldin (my mother)






Manny Pacquiao, Filipino-American Boxer, lightweight division aka Herminigildo Manaois (my father)



And my relatives have their own things going on.  But, we're the most famous ones, my family and I.  

No comments:

Post a Comment