Search This Blog

Friday, April 25, 2014

A letter to Peter Villanueva aka Travis Henry:

April 25, 2014

Dear Peter,

You are wrong about me.  The Alphas didn't produce anything.  They're stupid.  The only one that is smart is the shadow girl and even her, she doesn't know who saved me.  Maybe, she's just saying that, but I think there really is someone out there who saved me from the fire in one of my Star Wars Era Planet story.

All of the credits of the Alphas went to the shadow girl.  And all of the credits of the Omegas went to creating material things and civilizations and food and starships.  In other words, don't believe that bitch, Kesha - she's not an Omega.  She's an Alpha.  

I think it's either Travis Henry that saved me or a new little Amy Angel.  But, I doubt Travis Henry would've done it.  It's somebody else - an Angel, an Amy Angel.

Anyway, don't think I'm stupid.  I'm not.  I'll get smarter everyday as soon as that hot weather hits and when I have sex with my husbands, Mr. Ada Borstein will give me heat inside my body, forever changing the gene structure of my body and chemistry and my brain function.  Still, the Devil God, Bahala will bless me and give me a genius mind.

The planet Earth and all other planets and moon and stars and the sun starts out as a plain, rocky terrain planet, devoid of vegetation and water and life.  Each time, the Angels have their planets appear out of nowhere by wishing it to appear, they go on and build the planets as usual or like the Sun, they envelope it with fire or extreme heat and anti-gravity.

Anyway, that is all.

Sincerely,
Amy



www.seasky.org - click on this link to see the same picture in the website.





Omg - Usher





No comments:

Post a Comment