Search This Blog

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Concoction!




April 24, 2014

Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,

Miss Kesha is an Alpha and nobody else.  She was a sugar amy prostitute before becoming an Angel.  Me, I'm an Omega and nobody else.  I'm a brown little Amy who used to be a sugar amy prostitute and represents the black, brown, and colored people of the World.  

Since I came from the Alpha Moons of long ago, now I'm an Omega Five (for being Persian).  

Miss Kesha is a fucking liar.  We had our own magic.  The new little Amy Angels and all other Angels had their own magic, except for Miss Amy Angel I (she's a fraud).

How else can we power up computer screens and starships and cars and trains and clocks, all the machinery in the World if we don't have our own magic?  Miss Kesha is a fucking liar.  I'm glad that she's going to get killed because she made works of fighting the Devil God, Bahala.  What a stupid ass!

Anyway, this letter is the final and only proof that we have magic, at least a long time ago anyway.  That fucking bitch!  I know you're going to probably send her anyway because I didn't want her to go, but she might not let me go if you don't let her go.  So, let her go, ok?  That fucking bitch!  If you cannot let go of Miss Kesha, send the other Amy Angels and the new little Amy Angels, all 4 Billion of them to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.  OK?

She might have all the magic in the World, but the new little Amy Angels are far better than her.  The new little Amy Angels have realms and starships.  Hehe.  LOL.

That is all.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment