It's ok to criticize my blogs and other my other social networking websites, just make it as respectable and concise as possible.
I will not get you in trouble if you don't get me in trouble. I never start trouble - never. Not even one time, except for my future husband, Travis Henry. But, hey, I'll give him all the time he needs on his own with the Borstein Boys, and here as 6,000 Billion of his selves per Earth-like planets like Jupiter-Earth, Saturn-Earth, Neptune-Earth, Mars-Earth, Earth, Pluto-Earth, and the moon-Earthlike planets orbiting each larger planets with Mr. Ada Borstein as his provider.
Travis Henry on his own will have service amys. Travis Henry with Mr. Ada Borstein will have Amy Angel wives. This is a request from Mr. Christopher Phipps (Travis Henry), himself. They will be able to kill the Amys because in Miss Amy Angel's planets, Travis Henry gets killed by the darn tootin' Amy Angels.
I set up a time and place of all of my husband's meeting and a lasting lifetimes relationships during my Hot N Cold White Weather Castle Days - they are all Travis Henry for the most part, and Mr. Ada Borstein as 2 lifetimes only, or was that 3 or 4 lifetimes. Anyway, 4 lifetimes out of 168 lifetimes with 55th lifetime with Angus McLaren (Travis Henry), and only Mr. Ada Borstein and the Borstein Boys for 4 lifetimes..
Can't you see, I'm in love with Travis Henry. I want to spoil him with luxury never seen possible and a lifetime full of romance and love. OK? Now, can I help it if others take notice and get jealous? Of course. They'd be furious in the land of Milk and Honey. Haha. LOL. Get it, Milk (sugar amy prostitutes - jewish looking babes, white girls who are mentally ill by the guidance of their guardian angels), and Honey - me, tan and very dark and sweet like candy.
I have no problem with Moira Ryan aka Jennifer Lopez, Giselle Bundchen, Meredith Vieira, Kai Harris, etc., with them getting mad. But, they shouldn't fuss so much about it. Stupid girl. She is so infuriating, I want to kick her ass, kill her. Anyway, she bitch talk about me everywhere. I don't know what she's looking for, but, it ain't going to come from me. She even bitch talk the most powerful Amy Angel there is, they're all here in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets, and said to her, "I should ground you for a month". Fuck you, lady, you moron. You're going to die by true decapitation at the end of your life here in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets.
Anyway, it's ok to criticize with a keen mine and open viewpoints. But, it's never ok to criticize because you're jealous. That leads to gossip and dangerous liaisons. So far, in my blog, I've been open-minded, keen, not jealous (except for Miss Amy Angel and the rest of the Amy Angels), and confused for the most part. But, not anymore. I got it all down with just watching people on TV and their reactions to my nagging questions. Hehe. LOL.
Well, that is all. I'll talk to you later, if I see anymore stupid comments in Facebook.
No comments:
Post a Comment