Search This Blog

Thursday, April 24, 2014

The scoop....

Recently, I found out that it is true, the new little Amy Angels are the genuine thing out of all types of Amy Angels that has magical powers.  I think all other Amy Angels (buttercup) are having genuine magical powers, but they just don't have the kind that Miss Kesha (bubbles) has or don't know the same things she knows.  Miss Amy Angel I (blossom) relies heavily on Miss Kesha to give her the awesome magical powers she needed.  Hehe.  LOL.

You see, I just found out that Miss Amy Angel I has enslaved me, the amy starship cruisers and I'm sure, all other starship cruisers as well for making Miss Amy Angel I's selves' lives that are now here in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets, hellish.  I mean, everybody's lives here in the Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses are hellish sometimes, I don't even know why they would enslave me.

I'm so pissed off at Miss Kesha and Miss Amy Angel I.  I'm only sending 4 Billion Amy Angels and new little Amy Angels (Mr. Ada Borstein cannot cheat them out of it) that could not be detected from where they came from to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.

My message to the new little Amy Angels is keep your mouth shut.  Unfortunately, I don't know if this will help any.  Hehe.  LOL.  

I'm thinking the new little Amy Angels should be able to be sent to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses because they helped and gave everybody a good living here in this Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.




The Powerpuff Girls Theme Song






Bubbles - Tik Tock




Anyway, that is all.



No comments:

Post a Comment