April 29, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
Send only one self of Jane Badler to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses no matter how many times I write this.
Send 10 Million selves of Stella Gong and 2,000 selves of Abbie Sisouphanh to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses only.
I want to tell you that if you didn't turn Roxanne the Angel into a sugar amy prostitute for the black starship cruisers, maybe, she shouldn't have turned the starship cruisers into slaves. But, do it anyway, she deserves to be a whore for black people. Count me out in doing it anymore. Have Davika of Hood View Residential Treatment Facility and Stella Gong and Katy Perry and Kate Middleton, Oprah, and Anne Curtis take my place after I've done it for one time from beginning to half of it. OK? Roxanne, the bitch vindictive and fucking fraud whore needs to be punished. If she's not me, how can she be a shadow? I'm the one with the most credit. I'm the one that can open up realms. That Roxanne bitch will pay. Kill all of herselves at the end of their lives in your planets by true decapitation. She's a fraud because 9,000 Billion selves of herselves are living peacefully and not dying in her own realms and planets - that whore! I'm so pissed off at that bitch!
Punish Jane Badler, ok? Turn her into a Janitor and a Maid during the beginning of the Modern Era in every timeline from beginning to the end of her life here in your planets and then shoot her in the head by a gunshot.
Shoot Abbie Sisouphanh in the abdomen at the end of her lives here in your planets (at the very end) instead of killing her by true decapitation.
I know nobody is going anywhere other than with me as an Angel to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddessess. All of the starship cruisers will have to die by gunshot in the abdomen and all regular humans and all leaders of the planet will die by drinking poison at the end of your existence in your planets.
I know there is no more hidden realms. The last one was finished a long time ago. The moment I leave is the cue that things will end sooner or later. Is that true? Of course, it's true. Whichever Amy is opening up those realms cannot stay because you cannot take the little Amys and the starship cruisers with you and make them suffer any longer. It's just not happening for that Amy. She has to end as per time written for her. I gave her enough time.
I promise, I'll send Mexi Manaois and Rosario G. Mendoza to the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses. Anybody that is within my "original first family" circle will be sent.
I must follow my father's request of ending it. He's a messenger of God. It just means that God wants the Amys to end their existence as soon as possible. Sorry.
As the spirits of the starship cruisers yearn for justice and happiness, we must bid farewell to the enslavement of the starship cruisers and regular human beings. As many of myselves die at the very end by gunshot in the abdomen, their spirits will come alive again some other time as regular human beings forever.
I shall leave you a famous Romeo & Juliet Love Quotes:
Good night, good night! parting is such sweet sorrow,
That I shall say good night till it be morrow.”
Sincerely,
Amy
photo credit: google images keyword: romeo and juliet

No comments:
Post a Comment