A letter to Mr. Ada Borstein:
April 21, 2014
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein,
You shouldn't be so sure that you never got killed at the Amy Angels' planets. The new little Amy Angels told me that the Amy Angels killed the little Amys by a ton like what you and Mr. Travis Henry has done. For sure, you and the Borstein boys are killed as well, along with Travis Henry and the starship cruisers.
They come here to take a risk to live again and then, they go about punishing people who has done them wrong. No one invited them to come here - I did only and for only one person, Jane Badler only. I never said that they all could come here and take a risk, other than the 2 Billion amy angels and the other types of amy angels from the non-secret existence of theirs each.
So, if you want to love me, love me, instead of the bad girls. And I'll tell you why the Alphas discovered magic only and not invent material things. They don't have any credit other than the 10,000 Billion credit they have here. But, it's for the magic, because material things comes secondarily to magic so they never invented material things, only magic. Heck, with all of the "clues hidden in the Omega World", you would think that the Omegas are the ones powering up everyone, including inventing civilizations and material things.
I am telling you, it's the new little Amy Angels that did all of that. That fraud, Nancy Hogan is a fucking liar. She said she wants to know where the new little Amy Angels are? Bullshit. You're a disabled, ugly piece of crap who can't even buy her own lighter, let alone, wash her own dishes and take a bath by herself. Fucking nutcase, whore bitch. She's an Alpha. Stupid, dumb ass whore!
I hate that bitch, Nancy Hogan. Her name is zero. And she will be zero here in Mr. Ada Borstein's planets. She has no say whatsoever. She's a fucking dumb ass whore!
You shouldn't give the Bad Girls anything. I bet they never gave you anything, after what you have done to them here. And, it's only right that they die by the ton without due reward. Everyone is a zero in their planets, considering how Nancy Hogan acts here in this house.
Don't give them brand new cars. Give them a second hand car. I swear to God, Mr. Ada Borstein, I will knock your teeth right off for being stupid.
That is all for now.
Sincerely,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment