Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

God's Ultimate Reward

April 15, 2014

Dear Travis,

Eli Manning is either you or Mr. Ada Borstein from Miss Amy Angel's planets.  That means that you'll never become a leader of the planet again.  My father was just there to tell me that I was going to die.  Unless of course, Philip Manaois aka Allan Manaois aka Jake Gylenhaal aka Jimmy Dean aka Herminigildo Manaois makes it because Roger Mendoza was ordered by God to die.  If God orders anyone to die, that just means "nothing" or didly squat or he will get rewarded and do it again.  Who knows.

Here's what I think will happen - you'll do it again.  You were rewarded.  You need not die at all, probably except for Dorotea Goldin.  But, I made my mother die for thinking she turned me into a prostitute when I should've known better.  It's too late to change things.  I'll carry a few of her load, if anything.  Hehe.  LOL.  I must be crazy in the head.  My mother is so furious at me, she hears my monologue.  Hehe.  LOL.  She told me she'd punch me in the nose if I do anymore damage to her.  It's the truth.  She was ready to punch me the other day.  This is because she takes a little Amy to the Philippines in every other timeline during the 1st program and gets her killed there.  Mr. Ada Borstein then resurrects her body and turns her into a prostitute.  I know, it's complicated.  

Anyway, good luck na lang to you.  OK?

Sincerely,

Amy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hoo, hoo, hoo, I don't deserved to be loved after what I've done to my mother.  I turned her into a service girl.  boo, hoo, hoo.  (i'm crying).  I know I feel guilty about it.  It was one of the spur of the moment thing.  And my mother is Eli Manning as a woman.  She's you.  Oh boy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 16, 2014

Dear Travis,

I think Philip Manaois is a Grand Master because he was laughing hysterically when God killed Rihanna with his sword.  And then, his future self, Herminigildo Manaois comes back from the dead as a ghost and gives me a message of hope.  A hope that I will live.  A hope that he might someday be rewarded.

That is all.

Sincerely,
Amy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------











My mother's playground, the 1940s and today.  The children depicts her happy days in the white civilization of the 1940s.  Elizabeth Taylor's classic beauty is reminiscent of the bygone days.


credits:  photos:  google images.  keywords:  children, elizabeth taylor.


No comments:

Post a Comment