I will buy his grandfather's house and lot and his parent's house and lot and give Travis, Amber, Cody (in the future), their grandfather, their parents, and their aunt and uncle that lived at SE 170th and Division street a $2 Million house each and $5 Million each. Most of their houses have swimming pools. In other words, I will buy him. Hehe. LOL. First, I got to make myself look presentable. I will lose weight down to 125 lbs., have my hair grown down to the middle of my back, color my hair, get braces and get my teeth fixed and bleached, have an overall laser hair removal, laser skin discolorations removal, laser acne removal and keep myself healthy and shiny by eating small amounts of meat, fresh vegetables and fruits, nuts, grains, wheat, dairy, and water to cleanse my body systems. I will also drink fruit smoothies everyday from Jamba Juice or I will make it myself.
I will wear the latest fashions of the day - hey, I got all the money in the World. Anyway, that is all. To look younger again, I gotta go through all of these and exercise. Have a manicure and pedicure once a week. Have a spa done to me once every 2 weeks. Really take care of myself. OK?
Can't buy me love - the movie and the beatles
This is what Travis looks like now - he's 26 years old as of today:
Both Nick Jonas (younger man) and Scott Speedman are Travis Henry aka Travis Hewgley. Miss Amy Angel I has a crush on him too or was that Tom Cruise that she has a crush on.
photo credits: google images keyword: nick jonas, scott speedman








No comments:
Post a Comment