This is my brother's Philip's white Castle in 10 lifetimes that he's my husband. He's none other than Travis Henry. He's not genetically related to me. Travis Henry is an Angel from the previous Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.
What could be a better way to share your life than your own little brother. My youngest brother who is also Travis Henry has a white Castle also to share with me as his wife. Hehe. I know it may sound like incest but believe me, it's not. They're starship cruisers. I will become a starship cruiser soon.
My hot and cold white weather Castle days is for 166 lifetimes of 90 years per lifetime - that's 15,000 years. In my white weather Castle days, I will design fashions (clothes, shoes, jewelry, and handbags), work as Civil Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Computer Engineers, Computer Scientist, Environmental Engineer, Personal Banker, Bank Branch Manager, Architect, Administrator of a Residential Care Facility, Professor, Teacher, Human Resources Manager, Chief Executive Officer of my Land Developer Company, Painter/Artist, Administrative Assistant, Medical Administrative Assistant, Nurse, Medical Doctor, Psychiatrist, Social Worker, Caregiver, and finally, Realtor/Financial Advisor.
Everytime I have sex with my husband, my guardian Angel will give me heat inside my body - forever changing my brain chemistry and genetics thus will make me become a genius. This is how the new little Amy Angels invented all of the material things and civilizations everywhere. I gave them 105 Million "sets of realms" to become inventors.
There is no reason that I can account for people's inventions. People are puny humans. They are not geniuses. They are average or below average human beings, some are above average and some are excellent. But, they are not geniuses. Only the leaders of the planet create names and have people take the inventions as if it's their own. Not! The new little Amy Angels had sex non-stop for 10 Million timelines each time with the starship cruisers and Mr. Ada Borstein giving the new little Amy Angels heat inside their bodies turning them into geniuses.
The starship cruisers take credit for the inventions because they were imprisoned inside their homes playing computer online games and video games. Notice, this is not my idea. It is the idea of Mr. Ada Borstein.
But, all of the "death" credits of the little Amys or service Amys go into the overall "mystery" magical intelligence that the new little Amy Angels possessed. I know because some bitch like Jennifer Lopez who looks like a cheap whore (she was Moira Ryan, my former friend at the Royal Palms Hotel Building, Cascadia Behavioral Health, she was a caregiver there/housing specialist that stole Jimmy Dean from me, my homeless boyfriend and now they're living together illegally) and some other sugar Amy Angels tried to do the same thing that the new little Amy Angels did but they never became a genius. They did get smarter, but never a genius because they're not the star Angel of the day. I am. I'm the star Angel of the day and I'm the next Ada Borstein of the next Kingdom of Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses.
The service amys will be rehabilitated for 10 realms sometimes, more often than not. They'll be able to get out of the house in their planets and get rested. The regular humans will clean their house.
The regular humans are all a bunch of maids, nannies, and caregivers. That's their only job. Unless they want to work after 55 years old and apply in an office setting or manufacturing, they can do it anywhere.
Anyway, but yeah, the starship cruisers are all maids too - 2 lifetimes out of 6 lifetimes. The other 4 lifetimes (notice they're immortals - can live for more than one lifetime of 90 years and be transformed into different looks of people per lifetime), they are free. They can get different jobs or not work at all and rest instead. But the 2 lifetimes out of 6 lifetimes as maids are mandatory. It is required.
So, there you have it. It's much more clearer now.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - -- -- -- - - - - - - - - --
I'm a Princess by Amalia Mendoza Manaois
I'm a Princess because I said so
I'm a Princess because I'm rich and smart
I'm a Princess because I like rich, handsome boys
I'm a Princess because I'm Perfect
Nobody else could be any Perfect than Me
Because I'm a Princess
The Queen is even more Perfect
She defies reality
Even though I set myself up for failure many times
I will still be on top because I'm a Princess
A princess with a heart of gold
Not fool's gold
Maybe, I take that back
Fool's gold is better than no gold at all
Whatever the case may be
I'm a Princess
I stand above the crowd
I please no one but myself
I'm a jealous type of girl
But, don't get me wrong, I'm no hater
I'm a Princess because I truly am royalty
I can become an Angel time and time again
I have my own magical powers
Powers that God gave me
I'm a Princess because I can open realms
Or wait a minute, maybe, that's the Queen
Whatever the case maybe, I am a Princess
Nobody can top my programs
They don't know didly squat
Just with the reasoning power I have
I could be a Billionaire
And soon, I'm a Princess
There's no need to complicate things
I'm no slave
Only men make other men slave
And unfortunately, I'm one of them
Still, I will not go without a fight
I will be royalty if it's the last thing I do
Because I'm a Princess
And Princesses need luxury
I come for money
And anyone who's fooling themselves
Says money is not important to them
Fool-heartedly foolish, I tell ya
So, if you're looking for a divine child of God
Look no further
Because today, I'm a Princess
The End
- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haters by Amalia Mendoza Manaois
Haters have scars
Haters hate mars
Haters like hats
Haters like flats
Haters undo
Haters screw
Haters don't know
The need for love that shows
Haters are resilient
Haters are domineering
Haters don't evolve
Haters don't and cry a lot
Must I tell you, my brothers
That hatred is scorn
No need to hate me because I just found out the score
Haters beware
Only dwells in the heart of men
And women who aren't satisfied
Of their lives unfolding
Beguiling, Intriguing, too late
To be King
Don't take my word for it
Because father time disappeared and
rested in peace
Brother, forgive me
Mother, forgive me
Brother, forgive me
And best of all, Father, forgive me
But, haters are like mats
On the table or floor it sat
And the dog or cat munched at it
Not knowing good or evil may come from it
Haters are ugly people
Haters are disgusting
Haters are dark people
Haters are foolish games within
Haters never win
To be a winner, one must die
But, if dying is the cause of hatred
Then, forget your cause to unfold
Haters and Envy are one and the same
Too bad, it had to end
But, did it or are we now in peace
Haters I deny my friend
So much for hatred
Conspiracy, prejudice, discrimination
Abomination, will be the cause of hatred
Render it well
Hatred will continue
It boils under the skin
It thickens the plot
It nourishes the sickening
Hatred beware
Haters unfold
Haters deny friendships
Makes enemies at the worst
Hatred!
The End
Earth Angel - The Penguins
Viva La Vida - Coldplay

No comments:
Post a Comment