Beachfront Property
I'll buy this land in the Bahamas and build 3 hotel buildings for lovers only in 50 acres. The 500 acres, I'll build condominiums and subdivisions (houses). I'm going to have to ask Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and Mr. Justin Eakins to let me win the lottery up to 40 times, so that for the last 10 years of me winning the lottery, I'll have my son and daughter, plus my brothers' children take over the Manaois Enterprise business entity and build the hotel and the condominiums. They'll manage it. I'll also look for business partners wanting to fund twice my amount to achieve my dreams. If there is more than one business partner, we could set the profits and costs equally amongst ourselves.
or this one:
If I win $500 Million a year, my take home pay is $365 Million after state taxes, plus Oregon state tax and Federal Income tax, my take home pay is $243 Million times 10 years, I have $2,430,000,000. That's 2 Billion Four Hundred Thirty Million dollars. This is what I would use to build the property with a hotel and single-individual huts (little houses with wooden walls and floors with insulation and a thatched banana leaf rooftops) with swimming pools and tennis court and condominiums (5 floor buildings) and individual condominium houses with swimming pool and tennis court.
Wish me luck.
I cannot take the money in the first 30 years to invest in this property as I am saving those for my descendants and my brothers' descendants. I think I've helped enough people to say I think I can do this.
No comments:
Post a Comment