Search This Blog

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Victoria's Secret Amber Romance


Amber Romance is my favorite product from Victoria's Secret Lingerie stores.  So far, I have a gift set and one regular set of lotion, body mist, and body wash.  I plan to buy some more as soon as I get some more money.

Amber Romance (Amy-Bear, Romance) is all about me and the new little Amy Angels and the Amy Angels.  But, it is mostly about this lifetime of mine.  Victoria's Secret is about the new little Amy Angels and the Amy Angels.  

Amber Romance is derived from Amy-Bear Romance.  My romantic liason with my future husband, Travis Hewgley.  I plan to buy the 20 acre river front property in Stevenson, Washington with a log cabin house that has 3 bedrooms already in place.  I asked Mr. Ada Borstein to have the moon come out at night while I make love outside in front of a fire pit of the log cabin near the river as if we were camping to Travis Hewgley.  

And the bear word is that I can hibernate for 3 days of sleep and not feel grudgy towards my enemies.  Hehe.  LOL.  Without sleep, I feel cranky for days.  Hehe.  LOL.  But, that will all have to change because once the bright, hot weather starts, I will become an immortal and not go to sleep at all.  I'll be awake all day and all night.  I can get rest, but not real sleep.  But, for now, I sleep like a log to forget my problems.

Hehe.  LOL.



Pointer Sisters - Slow Hand


No comments:

Post a Comment