Search This Blog

Saturday, April 26, 2014

A letter to Miss Kesha, the true Miss Amy Goddess:

April 25, 2014

Dear Miss Kesha,

You know you're me - you're "SUPERSONIC".  You're the one responsible for me being a Goddess because of the Star Wars Era Planet stories.  And you are an Amy.  I'm my mother.  I'll never be an Amy again and so are you.  And I'll tell you why.  

My mother is Travis Henry.  I'll have sex with Travis Henry.  We both get smited by God.  But, I go on to the next round, he doesn't.  Fuck!  So complicated.  I can go on forever until God smites the next Travis Henry which was me also in a former life as Miss Amalia Goddess Angel IV-II.  So, a Goddess Angel will defeat a Goddess Angel each time to ascend to the Kingdom of Heaven.  

You, you're over and done with.  You can go with me and I don't think Mr. Ada Borstein can do anything about it except that he's our equal now.  You're a Goddess, he's a messenger of God.  Actually, he's on top of you and you're under because God said to Mr. Ada Borstein, "O, ikaw na ang bahala".  He's you're caretaker.  Because you cannot ascend to Heaven without his permission.  You might be a Goddess today, but you can't ascend to Heaven like me and gets hugged by God, a welcome to the Kingdom of Heaven.  

If you truly are a Goddess and you want to prove it, you will not get me killed.  You still cannot go on with or without being a Goddess.  Hehe.  Locked Down, Mania!  Checkmate!

OK?

Sorry, my Darlin'.  Thank you for everything and you should know that Gabriel doesn't have much realms either.  It's his branch that has a lot.  Gosh, I hate that.  We'll just give Gabriel in the beginning of time when he was an Angel 100,000 Million "sets of realms".  It can never be taken over by Mr. Ada Borstein.  Hehe.  Anyways, it's my gift to him.  It's not much, but it'll do.  OK?

I want to apologize for my unruly behavior.  I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart everything that you have done for me.  Thank you.

I wish you well and farewell.

Sincerely,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment