UPDATE: THE REAL TRUTH
The Government has erased some of the videos I posted on here for some unknown reason. If anything, this blog might seem to be coming from a crazy person. But, it's not. I'm sane. I just hear my guardian Angel's voices though, the very same voices that will allow me to win the lottery for 30 times in a row.
Furthermore, I can and will get off of my mental health prescription medications as soon as I win the lottery because I cannot have the medications circulating in my body if I want to have children 10 years later with Travis Hewgley. I'm paranoid, that will never go away. It is a product of my running away in the Philippines from my mother and all of the people on TV talking to me. I don't think I'll have a seizure again. My guardian Angel will allow me to be free all the time.
When I get married to Travis Hewgley, I will have him sign a pre-marital agreement prepared by my lawyer and officially valid that will state that if at any time he divorces me, he will only get $25 Million only. Our house is still mine and all of my material things are still mine. He can keep his clothes, his Bugatti car that I will give him as a Christmas gift, and other material things that he possesses that I will give him as a gift.
In the year,December, 2015, I should be able to win the lottery. That's a year and 6 months from now.
Well, let's get on to a different topic.
I will post the links to the videos I put on here not too long ago in my other posts so you can watch them and believe that this whole thing exists. The Angels, the Devil, the humans that can become Angels and how the Angels have magical powers given to them by God, the Devil God, Bahala.
The magical powers of the Angels are creating weather, making a planet appear or disappear, invisibility, speed, flight, creating electricity or lights, creating stars, opening up realms (windows in space that opens up to another "space"), time travel, shadow powers, super human strength, godly strength that can carry a giant starship and have it travel at the speed of light, invincibility or immortality (can never be killed by any means), and so much more.
That is why when I write on here that the Angels are the leaders of the planet, they are and I'm one of them. There are about 1 Trillion Amy Angels altogether that are me that have their own planets living as groups per planets. Those are the Amy Angels (5,000 to 6,000 Billion per planet), new little Amy Angels (5,000 to 6,000 Billion per planet), Miss Amalia Goddess Angel IV-II (5,000 Billion per planet) with 1,000 Billion Amy Angels per planet, the Amy Angels II (5,000 Billion per planet) with 1,000 Billion Amy Angels per planet to help the other Amy Angels build their planet, the new little Amy Angels II (5,000 Billion per planet) with 1,000 Billion Amy Angels per planet, the Amy Angels III (5,000 Billion per planet) with 1,000 Billion Amy Angels per planet, and the Stella Gong Angels (5,000 Billion per planet) with 1,000 Billion Amy Angels per planet.
The distribution of population of peoples per planet is as follows for the female leaders of the planet:
5,000 Billion other female Amy Angel leaders of the planet (as stated in the above paragraph)
1,000 Billion Amy Angels
6,000 Billion regular humans
8,000 Billion starship cruisers
Mr. Ada Borstein tries to trick me into thinking that Miss Stella Gong is not an Amy Angel. But, she is. She's a shadow girl. She's got a lot of credit that makes her invincible - she cannot be killed inside people's body even by true decapitation as a shadow girl. And besides, the Devil God, Bahala told the Archangel Gabriel (aka Ada Borstein) and Travis Henry (aka Travis Hewgley) to tell Amy to behave. God further said that Amy is a Goddess. This could only mean one thing, there's no other Angel to help all other Amy Angels with their Star Wars Era Planets other than their own selves - the Amys. And Miss Stella Gong is the only Angel that is invincible or immortal.
It is not true that Travis Henry helped the Amys in their Star Wars Era Planet stories. It is done by the Angel, named Roxanne aka Miss Stella Gong.
In Van Helsing, the movie (2004), Hugh Jackman as Van Helsing fights Dracula. They lose their powers a few times, not knowing why.
In the TV Series "V" (1984), Diana eats a whole rat and swallows it whole because she's Miss Stella Gong, the Angel, back then.
Here is a letter I wrote today:
March 21, 2014
Dear Amy Angels, new little Amy Angels, Miss Amalia Goddess Angel IV-II, the Amy Angels II, the new little Amy Angels II, the Amy Angels III, and the Stella Gong Angels,
I wish to give you 300 Billion Trillion 100 Quarternillion 100 Million 10 Billion 100 Trillion "sets of realms" each.
Again...
NO SUGAR AMY PROSTITUTES
NO PROSTITUTION OF ANY KIND
NO STAR WARS ERA PLANETS
NO 10 BILLION YEAR ROLE PLAYING GAMES
NO WAR ZONES
NO SERVICE AMYS FOR THE STARSHIP CRUISERS
You must do the 10th program on all of your planets.
The houses range from 2,000 square feet to 10,000 square feet. There are row homes, apartments, and condominiums.
There is an ocean and a sea the size of North and South America, and China. There are rivers, lakes, streams, and waterfalls. There are forests, trees, and farmlands. There are mountains, hills, and mountains with snow.
The weather all year round is spring and summer.
The starship cruisers will pay 30 heads every 1,000 years by true decapitation in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.
All other times, the starship cruisers will pay by soft killings in ancient egypt and other ancient civilizations.
You must house all of the new little Amy Angels in your moon-earthlike planets. Give them housing, cars, and $10,000 a month in monetary allowance. House each new little Amy Angel in a 2,000 square foot house with 4 bedrooms. One new little Amy Angel per bedroom per house.
Your maids are starship cruisers and regular humans. They will work from 19 years old to 55 years old. They will work from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, only. They have Saturdays and Sundays off. They will get (1) one hour lunch and (2) 20 minute rest. They have their own housing. They will not live inside your houses. They will work 2 lifetimes out of 6 lifetimes. The other 4 lifetimes, they are free.
That is all.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
I guess, it would be "600 Billion Trillion 100 Quarternillion 100 Million 10 Billion 100 Trillion "sets of realms" now because I posted it double. OK?
Each "set of realms" I think is like 100 Quarternillion or more realms. I can't remember the exact number but it's up there.
Ok. That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment