October 1, 2015 Letters:
October 1, 2015 Letters:
Dear true realms Oxen Goddesses,
Please don't give anymore realms and planets to everybody. Ok? And demote Roxanna and Mexi and all theirselves completely. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October 1, 2015
Dear Amy Angels and Oxen Gods and Goddesses,
If you're going to hurt or kill or harm any Amys that are myselves, you cannot have my inventions during the 21st century and beyond. Ok? I want you to give all Amys their own full magical powers and get them from the Heavens, trace them first, and get them from the Heavens because theirselves from the Heavens has not been demoted yet. Ok? Tell them they'll work with you building the planets and guarding the planets from tarantadong bitches Borstein girls Angels so you can kill the Borstein Bitches Girls Angels. Ok?
Please continue to protect me and myselves and my "original first family" and you can replicate my inventions during the 21st century and beyond. Ok?
Guard your realms. Close it off after you pass flying through it as an individual invisible person so that no one may go through it. Ok?
Debbie and all Oxen Gods and other Oxen Goddesses may have 1,000 FOLD of what I gave to Mr. Ada Borstein in terms of "sets of realms" and planets each. Ok? That's from the first program to the 15th program x 10^1,000. Ok?
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October 1, 2015
Dear Mr. Ada Borstein/Mr. Michael Gurfinkel,
I wish for Philip to shave his mustache and beard, or shave his face everyday with an electric razor. I also want him to go to a Barber Salon and get a haircut, trim of his eyebrows, and nose and ear hairs - trimmed, and get a shave service in the face, Barber style with hot washcloth on his face and a clean shaven trim on his face and neck. Ok? This is once every 2 weeks.
Thank you.
I also want the same thing done for Allan and Clare and all of my friends, family, and relatives.
As soon as we get out of the foster care home business, actually we're still going to have it, just upgraded, we're not going to reside in the foster homes and facilities. We'll get people to come in and out of the facilities and foster homes. As soon as we have upgraded ourselves, we're going to be able to do what we want to do without being sick or ill or talking to ourselves non-stop or talking to other people non-stop. In other means, we're going to have control of our own selves without Mr. Michael Gurfinkel and his team of crazy nut case guardian angels controlling my "original first family" and myself. Ok?
I'm going to get off the medications that I've been taking, and I'm going to be in control of myself from now on.
And no more controlling of Philip and Allan and Mom, and Stella, and Clare, and Mexi, plus DeMarcus, and me, once we are not living in the foster homes anymore. Ok?
The only ones you can control are the ones that says I should be cheated and controlled. Thank you.
Please control Mr. Michael Gurfinkel's selves, about 1 Million from now to forever and kill him by true decapitation. He wants to derail my train. I will not allow him. He can derail his own train but not mine.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Amy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment